• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First Cybertruck offer to me Canada

Nomoregas

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Today I got an email to my very old pre-order for a version of the cybertruck, starting 138K which I thought was to much. Funny, I also saw my very first in person cybertruck, to the guy on Mount Albert Road ON today in a red cybertruck ty for the view!
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
You can by a lightning Lariat and a nice escape for that price.

jdc604

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning (Lariat)
Occupation
Bits & Bytes
Today I got an email to my very old pre-order for a version of the cybertruck, starting 138K which I thought was to much. Funny, I also saw my very first in person cybertruck, to the guy on Mount Albert Road ON today in a red cybertruck ty for the view!
I should be getting my notice soon. Being a current Lightning owner and seeing what Tesla now wants for the CT I'll be passing on their "offer". There is no way that I'll be shelling out 150K for a first run vehicle ... or for any other truck. I'm perfectly happy with my Lariat.