• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Lightning Lariat SR For Sale Possibily

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
But taxes here are not the same as capital gains tax. In PA, you’ll pay 6% when you buy it and your buyer will pay 6% when he buys it. Doesn‘t make a lot of sense to funnel 6% more than necessary. I would wonder about the $7500 too.
Now if OP could clear $10k to $20k, different story. State and fed revenue services will love you.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Paying taxes is a terrible reason to not make money. Do you sit at home on your hands because there's an income tax? Also, your taxes pay my salary, so keep it up 👍

LOL and my pension.......

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Millennial here--what's a pension?
Are you near Memphis?, get a job with Uncle at the Tennessee Computing Center and you will have a very generous pension, well not as generous as my era.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Are you near Memphis?, get a job with Uncle at the Tennessee Computing Center and you will have a very generous pension, well not as generous as my era.
Are you referring to Uncle Sam? If so, he's already figured out how to pay my salary without providing a pension.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
$7,500 is a tax credit doesnt mean I’m going to get a guaranteed $7,500 back. Just FYI.
That's your problem.

You will get roasted because many 1st day reserves cannot place order for MY 2022 while you flip it for profit. So it is not a good place to post.

Personally, I am weighing where to get an ICE F150 instead as electricity price is so high for me.

Last edited:

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Well , ER adds much more than 70 miles

8. Second row heated seat , partitioned lockable fold-flat rear storage, Power Tilt Steering Colum with Memory (These won't matter much)
2nd row heated seat is very important as the truck does not have heat pump. Resistive heater draws much more power than heated seat.

bboy_72

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I thought Ford said you can’t resell it within the first year. I don’t know how they can enforce that of course.

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
I thought Ford said you can’t resell it within the first year. I don’t know how they can enforce that of course.
Ford said they would support dealers if they added this clause into the purchase agreement. It's up to the dealer to decide if they want to add. I don't think many will add it.
Sponsored