• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Offers You Extra Power For $995 (For MachE GT)

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
I was with you 100% until you said that you pay good money to watch the Pirates. 😳
😂😂 I get a discount so it ain’t that much, LOL. Been a fan my entire life, unfortunately 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
invertedspear

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Comparing this to an ICE performance tune, and I'm sorry if this insults anyone, it's nowhere close to the same thing. For one major reason. Anyone can fiddle with their ICE engines, no factory reprogramming required. It's just that most of these things involve some sort of hardware swap. This is more akin to an RPM governor that Ford will remove if you pay them to. Why was the governor there in the first place? Oh, well Ford added that in the 2024 model just so they could sell the service of removing it. Take note of that last sentence, because I'm seeing a lot of people make statements about how are they going back to the older models. They are not. In the article this is only newer 2024s where this will be a thing. So there is a new piece of hardware going in to ALL 2024 MME GTs (so you are already paying for the hardware when you buy that car) and in order to unlock the full potential of that hardware, you have only one choice, pay ford. No DIY, no local mechanic.
Sponsored