• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pass showing incorrect charge completion date.

DJSJOEKS

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariet ER Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Started a charge session at home within the last hour. Ford Pass indicates an estimated completion on February 9th. Time might be correct but date is definitely not. Anyone else had this issue?

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Pass showing incorrect charge completion date. Screenshot_20240504-204658_FordPass
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've seen odd dates in the past, no rhyme or reason, BTW what did the "charging details" window show for the rate of charge? How many KW's?

OP
OP

DJSJOEKS

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariet ER Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
I've seen odd dates in the past, no rhyme or reason, BTW what did the "charging details" window show for the rate of charge? How many KW's?
Thanks for the response. Charge rate at home is 6kw. Just using Ford charger on 50 amp circuit.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the response. Charge rate at home is 6kw. Just using Ford charger on 50 amp circuit.
Given those numbers, it seems it would take about ~2 hours to charge from 76 to 85%, the hourly value is in line, but the day certainly isn't.

Etsquared

First Name
ET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Retired
Yes get the wrong date of completion every time. I just ignore it as obviously a future software update no worries

Al_V

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Yes get the wrong date of completion every time. I just ignore it as obviously a future software update no worries
I only got the wrong time/date once, and found that the truck's clock was off.
Now I always get a very close estimate of time, with the correct date.
Sponsored