• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Ford to Tesla Adapter Delivery Delayed Looking for Alternative

Upstate

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT
I placed the order for the Tesla Fast Charger Adapter in February, as soon as the portal opened. I got an email from Ford indicating that the order was received and delivery was expected to be in May. Last week, I called Ford at the number in the email to ask if they could determine whether the order would be fulfilled in early May and, if not, if there was a way to expedite it. I explained that I am planning a trip to Cape Cod and (last year, at least) the fast charging network there is unsatisfactory for non-Tesla vehicles. They said checked my order and that it was on track to be in the first round of shipments, but they could not expedite the order.

About an hour later, I got an email from Ford notifying me that delivery had been pushed back to June! It was almost as if they were punishing me for asking. When I attempted to check the status using the link, it had expired and I could not gain access to order status. I contacted Ford Chat, on their website and after a couple of tries, the Chat agent was able to send me a link, but was unable to answer any questions or put me in touch with someone to ask about expediting or an explanation as to why it was pushed back.

If anyone reading this post has suggestions on alternative brands of adapters that will do the same job as the Ford unit many of us are waiting for, I would appreciate that link. I can get by with the weak charging network on the Cape, but it sure would provide peace of mind if I could simply charge when needed without driving 30 or 40 miles and waiting.
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
A2Z is the only one I would consider. Lectron has some possible safety issues and I would avoid any of the Amazon ones. Here is a good review.

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
You aren't alone. A number of folks got pushed from May to June. Hoping I don't get pushed out but it seems quite possible.

JDF231223

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
A2Z is shipping out daily and currently running 3 weeks from order time to delivery.

They are extremely responsive and will be able to give you an idea when your adapter should arrive.

Some folks have been able to pay for express shipping if they need it in a hurry.

Maybe ask them what options you have available to expedite delivery.

Call A2Z:

1 (844) A2Z - EVSE

WORKING DAYS / HOURS

Mon - Fri / 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford to Tesla Adapter Delivery Delayed   Looking for Alternative IMG_0182

Wjburgin

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2018 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Real Estate Development / Timberland Management
A2Z is shipping out daily and currently running 3 weeks from order time to delivery.

They are extremely responsive and will be able to give you an idea when your adapter should arrive.

Some folks have been able to pay for express shipping if they need it in a hurry.

Maybe ask them what options you have available to expedite delivery.

Call A2Z:

1 (844) A2Z - EVSE

WORKING DAYS / HOURS

Mon - Fri / 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

IMG_0182.jpeg
Dang. When I saw that my "official" unit was going to be late into the summer before I'd have a chance to get one, I went ahead and ordered and A2Z... i wish I had known about the discount code!! Thanks for sharing so others can save the $20!!

Sponsored

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning SR Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
I placed the order for the Tesla Fast Charger Adapter in February, as soon as the portal opened. I got an email from Ford indicating that the order was received and delivery was expected to be in May. Last week, I called Ford at the number in the email to ask if they could determine whether the order would be fulfilled in early May and, if not, if there was a way to expedite it. I explained that I am planning a trip to Cape Cod and (last year, at least) the fast charging network there is unsatisfactory for non-Tesla vehicles. They said checked my order and that it was on track to be in the first round of shipments, but they could not expedite the order.

About an hour later, I got an email from Ford notifying me that delivery had been pushed back to June! It was almost as if they were punishing me for asking. When I attempted to check the status using the link, it had expired and I could not gain access to order status. I contacted Ford Chat, on their website and after a couple of tries, the Chat agent was able to send me a link, but was unable to answer any questions or put me in touch with someone to ask about expediting or an explanation as to why it was pushed back.

If anyone reading this post has suggestions on alternative brands of adapters that will do the same job as the Ford unit many of us are waiting for, I would appreciate that link. I can get by with the weak charging network on the Cape, but it sure would provide peace of mind if I could simply charge when needed without driving 30 or 40 miles and waiting.
What is the link to check the status?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Since Tesla is making these, I do wonder how much the recent firing of the Supercharger team will impact this. I signed up day one, but was always scheduled for June.
Sponsored