First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
try making the adjustment after unplugging the truck, then test on next charging event, no guarantees, just an idea.
I stopped charging via the app, also pressed the truck port button, too. Unplugged the charger and reseated the charging head in the FCSP. Started the truck, then shut it down. Plugged the charger into the truck again and when charging resumed, it was still at 80 amps. I don't recall if I tried making the adjustment, though, after unplugging the truck, and maybe as far as the truck was concerned, it was still in the same charging event, just interrupted?

In the past, doing a cold reboot of the FCSP has been the best thing to get a change in the FCSP charging rate to take - that was back in the days of FordPass 4.x...

If Mike G.'s supposition is right and I'm in the group that needs the now-delayed-until August 2024 gateway module A software level update, my FCSP may just not know how to interact properly with my truck 'til then (this would be in spite of getting the ECG 24.2.4.9 update the night before last).

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/starting-to-get-lvb-12v-warnings.19631/#post-400292
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired