• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Sure, but when you add "bike rack carrying, surf fishing gear hauling, and all the rest", as op suggests, you will lost those, and have to turn off front sensors at each start. Bluecruise not available either? Maybe? Dunno..
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OFF TOPIC ..... I had wonderful day on the StreetGlide me and 500+ members Law Enforcement MC's raise $15,000 for families with kids enduring cancer, Run from Boston's Florian Hall to Plymouth, Ma.

Unique posts in second thread moved here, carry on...............

OP
OP
Tom Jensen

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
Looks quite skookum! However it will/can impede front sensors and cameras. I'm sure you've found this thusfar.
I’m pleased to say that I’ve experienced no interference with any of the sensors or cameras. I suppose it could happen with a bike rack or cooler cage (i.e., bigger, taller items) but I haven’t used those yet. Hitch plus ball mount have not caused any issues.

OP
OP
Tom Jensen

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
OFF TOPIC ..... I had wonderful day on the StreetGlide me and 500+ members Law Enforcement MC's raise $15,000 for families with kids enduring cancer, Run from Boston's Florian Hall to Plymouth, Ma.

Unique posts in second thread moved here, carry on...............
Thank you!

OP
OP
Tom Jensen

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
I think I want to buy one for my ‘22 Lariat. How do I make contact? What was the cost?
I’d suggest searching for his name on this site and then contact him via the messaging feature. If that doesn’t work, message me and I’ll try to help.

Sponsored

Lolat

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2023 Volvo PHEV, 2000 Mercedes SL
Occupation
Retired
Good, fast and cheap, pick any two.

i like it

OP
OP
Tom Jensen

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
I think I want to buy one for my ‘22 Lariat. How do I make contact? What was the cost?
I apologize for not responding earlier. You can search for Garrett Blake on this site. He responded quickly to me and was very easy to work with. He’ll have to answer your question about pricing. Just know that the hitch is not a mass-produced item and the price reflects the craftsmanship.
Sponsored