Sponsored

Have you noticed... (lesser known features of our trucks)

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
Ah. I’ll take a look at the video. Thanks!
Yep yep not a problem, glad to help. On the link scroll down and there is a tab called installation and it has a video on the process.
Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I just discovered that of you press and hold the volume knob, it activates the calm screen.
It does not seem to work for my 23 Pro

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Reactions: GDN

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
The wireless phone charging pad has a fan underneath that automatically turns on and off when you place or remove a phone from the pad respectively.
I didn't even know that was a thing for the platinums. Pretty certain my Lariat does not have it. Last time I tried to use it, it got so hot it shut off Android Auto and stopped charging. I gave up on it after that and just plug in to keep the phone topped up.
This is interesting. I've seen tons of complaints on here about the wireless charger but I use it daily and while it's certainly slower than a cable I have had no problems. But I do have a Platinum and there is a fan. Thought everyone had it!

How do you do that? I have played around a bit and can't figure it out. Thanks!
Open Youtube, make sure you're signed in of course, then there is a "compass" icon in the top left. Click that, and you should see the option for Youtube TV toward the bottom.

Ford F-150 Lightning Have you noticed... (lesser known features of our trucks) IMG_1364.JPEG
Ford F-150 Lightning Have you noticed... (lesser known features of our trucks) IMG_1365.JPEG

MotoGary

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT Carbonized Gray, 2022 Mach-E
Open Youtube, make sure you're signed in of course, then there is a "compass" icon in the top left. Click that, and you should see the option for Youtube TV toward the bottom.

IMG_1364.JPEG
IMG_1365.JPEG
This assume you have been able to load the YouTube app. I've tried to add it on my XLT, but no joy. Maybe it's a Lariat and higher trim level thing?
Sponsored