• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How do you change battery percentage in Apple Maps??

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Planning a trip and I’ve done the calculation with ABRP, and it says I’ll arrive at a Supercharger with 12% remaining.
I want to cross reference with Apple Maps…but it always shows me leaving with my current battery level sitting here today (60%)
Obviously this doesn’t help me plan for me trip tomorrow starting at 100%.
Any way to work around this and see what Apple thinks my arrival percentage will be as well? Obviously I could wait until tomorrow when fully charged…but that seems silly??

thanks!!
Sponsored

Lightningwaiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Construction
Planning a trip and I’ve done the calculation with ABRP, and it says I’ll arrive at a Supercharger with 12% remaining.
I want to cross reference with Apple Maps…but it always shows me leaving with my current battery level sitting here today (60%)
Obviously this doesn’t help me plan for me trip tomorrow starting at 100%.
Any way to work around this and see what Apple thinks my arrival percentage will be as well? Obviously I could wait until tomorrow when fully charged…but that seems silly??

thanks!!
In Apple maps on the Mac you can plan and assume 100% for planning. Not on IOS. this drives me crazy the percentage does not maintain the connection and know where the truck is at for battery levels.

OP
OP

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
In Apple maps on the Mac you can plan and assume 100% for planning. Not on IOS. this drives me crazy the percentage does not maintain the connection and know where the truck is at for battery levels.
Interesting. Thanks for the information about planning on a Mac.

marc_hanna

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Wait, is there a feature in Apple Maps that takes into account EV range?

Lightningwaiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Construction
Wait, is there a feature in Apple Maps that takes into account EV range?
As far as I know that is only from the last known battery level from when the phone was connected to the truck. If you charged the truck after you disconnected the phone Apple Maps does not know until you start the truck and connect, then it knows the correct range.

marc_hanna

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Well, that’s quite interesting.
Sponsored