• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I keep getting the error message... "Wireless Connection Failed" (Android Auto)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
It seemed to be running oh, for about 2 days, but it still loses connection, here and there. I may try the FORGET and RESET PASSWORD, like what TaxmanHog did and see if that helps.
The run to Boiled dinner was a success, phone connected as usual about 5-10 seconds after Push to Start.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lightning Rod

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I'm still having my Samsung Galaxy S23 disconnect while I'm on the road going out of town. My Waze shows up and performs flawlessly and then it suddenly shows S23 disconnected. After looking around, I had 2 names for my truck. I named her MISSY early on and for some reason, the name Lightning BT HD appears also.

How can I delete one of them? I "Unpaired" MISSY, but it keeps showing up in my Bluetooth list on my Galaxy. I'm thinking that that name is in the truck and shows up on Bluetooth list. How can I delete one of these truck names? I think if I get rid of one of them, I won't have this disconnect problem anymore. I think they're is a conflict between the 2 of them.

Thanks.