• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

mr2urbo004

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Pro, Tow Tech,
Realistically, it would be great to have pictures of the coolant lines leading to and from the 7.2kW inverter and what they connect to. In the best of all possible worlds, I'd want those, pictures of the orange high voltage line leading to that inverter, and pictures of part numbers for both coolant lines, the fittings those lines connect to (likely some sort of tee), and the high voltage connector. The realistic part alone would be great and probably a that's necessary.
Probaby some junk yard has these truck and has the bed removed. That would be a good start in getting the parts too.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Probaby some junk yard has these truck and has the bed removed. That would be a good start in getting the parts too.
Junk yard lightnings aren't really a thing yet. Ones being sold by copart are going for too high prices to sit in a salvage yard.

123XYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro

mr2urbo004

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

DDan1020

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Honda Accord
I'm curious if there are any recent updates here? I have a friend that's looking to offload their used F150 Lightning and I'd love to tinker with upgrading the Pro Power Onboard. (Obviously it's just easier to buy a Lighting with 9.6 kw installed, but seems like a fun project).

mr2urbo004

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm curious if there are any recent updates here? I have a friend that's looking to offload their used F150 Lightning and I'd love to tinker with upgrading the Pro Power Onboard. (Obviously it's just easier to buy a Lighting with 9.6 kw installed, but seems like a fun project).

Just cant find anyone that can take their bed off to see the exact patt # and how the hose connect.

OP
OP

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Just cant find anyone that can take their bed off to see the exact patt # and how the hose connect.
I have a friend that just bought a 23' with 10kW PP. Unfortunately he got spray in bed liner, but I can snoop with an inspection camera and phone. I'll get pics this weekend.

mr2urbo004

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a friend that just bought a 23' with 10kW PP. Unfortunately he got spray in bed liner, but I can snoop with an inspection camera and phone. I'll get pics this weekend.
Where you able to get pic?
Sponsored