Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
I haven't taken any beauty shots of my Atlas Blue yet but yesterday I had the dealer install the Toyo AT III EVs and although they do have a slightly louder whine to them they ride very well, and they closely resemble the appearance of the ones the OP has. I just wanted some tires that might not be as susceptible to picking up every bit of metal they came across. :)

Marcelo Zanetti

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150; Ford F-150 Lightning; Ford Explorer;
Occupation
Electrician
Hi,
Thanks for sharing. I've got mine in December 2022 and have over 31K on it already and am getting new shoes soon as well.
Just wondering if the tires you installed are nosier than the originals?
Please let me know and thanks for your help...
Marcelo

OP
OP
GoBigRed

GoBigRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Yes, they are nosier than the OEM AT2’s. First couple days I could hear them, but now I don’t even notice them. Lol. For refi listen to the radio at volume 6-7.

I like the look enough to not worry about a little more noise. 😂

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Long time reader (May 2021), truck was deliver on July 19, 2022. Took almost 2 years and 29k miles, but finally added the new tires. I did the Eibach adjustable shocks all around (+2.1” in front and +0.33” in back) in February and the Toyo RT Trail tires last week. After some testing and discussion I went with the 35x11.5r20 and they just fit with no rubbing or spacers. Thank you Discount Tire for your help! Love the look!! Range has dropped the normal 15-20%. The side photo is on a slight slop toward the front making the rear look higher.

IMG_4592.jpeg

IMG_4599.jpeg
Looking good! Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

Marcelo Zanetti

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150; Ford F-150 Lightning; Ford Explorer;
Occupation
Electrician
Yes, they are nosier than the OEM AT2’s. First couple days I could hear them, but now I don’t even notice them. Lol. For refi listen to the radio at volume 6-7.

I like the look enough to not worry about a little more noise. 😂
Thanks for the reply. I’ll probably do the same as my hearing is not that great anymore. Huh? 😂

Bokenator

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat - Antimatter Blue. 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I haven't taken any beauty shots of my Atlas Blue yet but yesterday I had the dealer install the Toyo AT III EVs and although they do have a slightly louder whine to them they ride very well, and they closely resemble the appearance of the ones the OP has. I just wanted some tires that might not be as susceptible to picking up every bit of metal they came across. :)
Any chance we can get a couple of those beauty shots? I was considering the same tire. I believe they only come in the stock size?
Sponsored