• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lucid Gravity SUV

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Pretty sure that 5mpk is on the Air. I would be very surprised if the Gravity got that. Lucid does have some great tech and is nailing efficiency. I was not wild about the interior.

Grumpy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Pro SR
Occupation
Retired Hvy Construction
The Gravity 3 row configuration and efficiency is perfect for us. The Price I think will be too high however.....

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Their efficiency is certainly impressive and class leading. I’m sure there are engineering tradeoffs that are possible when you are building vehicles that expensive. Tesla (and others) might be willing to accept a 20% efficiency hit in order to manufacture their vehicles for substantially less money, if consumers are more concerned about the sticker price of the car vs how much they will spend keeping it charged.

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
I hope they can make good on the 5 mi/kWh, nothing like competition to keep all the players on their toes!

Sponsored

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning SR Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
"Rawlinson believes Lucid’s technology will push it over the top to trump Tesla's."
Is he sure about that? There are way more Teslas out there than Lucids. Sounds like a bunch of chest pumping.

rg7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Want to beat Tesla? Release a vehicle with better range at a lower price. Anything else you claim is a waste of air.
Sponsored