• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Massage seat option

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
I had a 2020 Expedition Max Platinum before buying my (beloved) 2023 Lariat. The Expedition had front seat with a truly great massage function. It did magic for back and butt for long drives. When I got my Lariat there was no way to get the massage seat option. Lots of excuses from the dealersā€” Supply chain problems or lord knows what. Iā€™d like to replace my front seats with seats that have the massage option. Does anyone know if it is do-able? If so, any advice about how to approach the challenge? Thank you.
Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
The Platinum was supposed to have the massage seats, but when mine delivered ,the supply chain issues meant that I lost that feature (among others).

I've been hoping to hear about a retrofit option, but so far, radio silence.

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I know people have retrofitted them into gen 14 f-150's, so it is possible. Last I hear though it was a pain in the ass. Might not be as bad for you though since you'll already have all the power running to your current seats, I have a Pro so I'd have to do all that as well.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
Why even bother with a Platinum trim at that point.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm waiting to see what if any changes there are for 2025, but I'm starting to get the itch that I'd like a jump up in trim levels. Can't wait to find out they decide to get rid of the 15" screen in Lariats for SYNC3 or something lol.

Sponsored

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ideally I'd like to stay 2023 for the Azure Gray as I like the color on my XLT, but I did find an unsold 2022 Platinum in Atlas Blue but it was just up in northern Wisconsin. Not exactly a day trip

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I was one of the lucky first and the few to get those massaging seats and max recline on my 22 platinum. Right after mine was produced they started to give credits for those orders. I just hope it never fails or has issues.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Thisā˜

I have a '22 Platinum with massaging seats. My wife likes them so much she decided her next car should have them. We shopped for a '22 Expedition Platinum with massaging seats but most didn't have them. She ended up with a Navigator which never removed massaging seats.