• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mirrors all of a sudden don't fold in

Surfnturf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
For some reason when I lock my truck now the mirrors don't fold in. This behavior started randomly within the last couple weeks. Maybe after a recent update. Anyone else having the same issue?
Sponsored

jmc6020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
A recent update flipped the setting. You can go into the settings and change it back.

Tommy Holt

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning ER Lariat
Yep ... same here. Checked the setting last night and it had apparently reset itself to "OFF"

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
For those of us in the North expecting freezing rain, snow etc for the next 5 months, you might want to leave it off ;-)

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
For those of us in the North expecting freezing rain, snow etc for the next 5 months, you might want to leave it off ;-)
I've seen multiple people post this. Why? 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty. Use your truck.

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I've seen multiple people post this. Why? 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty. Use your truck.
A broken mirror due to ice may be covered under warranty but takes the better part of a day or more to get it fixed not to mention the several days of trying to operate the truck with a broken mirror. Having been through this, simply turning it off during the winter months saves many headaches.

OP
OP

Surfnturf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Thank you everyone. I forgot there was even a user setting for this.
Sponsored