• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
OP
OP

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Did you commission the HIS? He is a link to directions for commissioning. https://docs.google.com/presentatio...wHGKRshc/edit?pli=1#slide=id.g1536e0dbd98_0_0
Also, I have included a link sent from Delta about the installation of the system in general. https://sites.google.com/sunrun.com/sop/sops/ev-chargers/ford-ev-charger
Once the installation "bugs" were worked out, my system has been working flawlessly (no solar or battery though).
Thank you for the info.

I have gone through all those documents and paired the truck to the charger a few times. The last time went the best, but still no backup.
Would you be able to confirm a couple items? Is there anywhere in your ford pass app that HIS shows up? My in truck app shows it paired and waiting to start, but there is nothing in either ford pass, or the charge station pro app to indicate it is paired on that side.

Do you use the M-professional app with the inverter? If so can you PM me a snapshot of your summary page? Also confirm the system settings (import/export settings you use). Lastly the power light on your inverter...does it blink once every 5 seconds or is it solid on, when you are on grid power?

Thank you!

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Thank you for the info.

I have gone through all those documents and paired the truck to the charger a few times. The last time went the best, but still no backup.
Would you be able to confirm a couple items? Is there anywhere in your ford pass app that HIS shows up? My in truck app shows it paired and waiting to start, but there is nothing in either ford pass, or the charge station pro app to indicate it is paired on that side.

Do you use the M-professional app with the inverter? If so can you PM me a snapshot of your summary page? Also confirm the system settings (import/export settings you use). Lastly the power light on your inverter...does it blink once every 5 seconds or is it solid on, when you are on grid power?

Thank you!
Regarding the Ford Pass app, under the charge station there is a Home Backup Power option. I have attached a screenshot. I did use M-professional. The Power light flashes while on standby, I will check the status of the light during "power-up" next time I test the system. I will save a screenshot of M-professional when i get home.

Ford F-150 Lightning My new Ford Home Integration System + Battery installation project 1725494164751-6x

OP
OP

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Regarding the Ford Pass app, under the charge station there is a Home Backup Power option. I have attached a screenshot. I did use M-professional. The Power light flashes while on standby, I will check the status of the light during "power-up" next time I test the system. I will save a screenshot of M-professional when i get home.

1725494164751-6x.jpg
Thanks. I actually think this might be my issue. I’ve successfully paired the station to the truck but the station doesn’t show enabled like yours and others. Any idea how this gets completed? Is it something Ford has to do?
You can see mine is different.

Ford F-150 Lightning My new Ford Home Integration System + Battery installation project IMG_1939
Sponsored