• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Picked up my sod on Tuesday!
I could tell the truck had a load in it, It felt heavier driving but it didn’t seem to bother the truck! No problems with acceleration or stopping. Truly, an amazing vehicle!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0878

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0880

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Picked up my sod on Tuesday!
I could tell the truck had a load in it, It felt heavier driving but it didn’t seem to bother the truck! No problems with acceleration or stopping. Truly, an amazing vehicle!!!

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg
We're glad to hear it! Your Lightning is stunning.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hauling the cardboard and pallets to recycling from the shop.
1719849223900-y6.png
Nice work, Rick! And that is a beautiful F-150 Lightning! If you're interested, we can help set up a Guided Virtual Tour of your F-150 Lightning to learn all the tips and tricks for any tasks you have in the future. Please send us a DM if you are interested in more information.

Sponsored

nathanjaybar

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, Extended Range
It's not pulling a 10,000 lb trailer or loading up a bed of concrete, but it's always nice to have a truck when truck stuff needs to happen. Stopped to pick up some building material and when we came out there was another Lightning next to us a couple spots over. Hoped to run into the guy but he didn't come out in the time it took us to load up.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 PXL_20240630_184150210

This was a few weeks ago after some yard work and tree trimming... trip 3 of 3, and the smallest load of the day.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 PXL_20240619_221201593

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Hauling the cardboard and pallets to recycling from the shop.
1719849223900-y6.png

Please send us a DM if you are interested in more information.
How about I give you a guided tour of suggested improvements after driving it for almost 2 years?

#1 When connecting a trailer, its super annoying that the camera view switches when the gear select goes into Park. If I select the trailer hitch camera, please leave it on the trailer hitch camera until I switch it manually. Even if I shift into forward or park.

#2 Same thing is a problem when backing boats into the ramp when stopping to engage the off-road mode before entering the wet slippery ramp..

#3 Way too many warnings to dismiss. Especially when connecting and disconnecting trailers. (Stop reminding me about trailer maint.)

#4 The tailgate plastic inner lining should cover all the metal. Those pallets scratch the steel edges of the tailgate that are exposed when you slide them in and out (especially if they have nails protruding).

#5 Please consider that I can ALWAYS charge at my home location. Stop trying to route me to a charger when I am on my way home and can just go home and charge in my garage. One of the things I set home as a destination for is just to calculate my range from home and ETA - don't want to know about other chargers.

#6 Please, please, please remove the "Full View Not Available" message from the rear cameras when towing. The cameras is useful to keep an eye on the trailer payload or boat tarp, but your message is right in the middle of the screen!

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
It's not pulling a 10,000 lb trailer or loading up a bed of concrete, but it's always nice to have a truck when truck stuff needs to happen. Stopped to pick up some building material and when we came out there was another Lightning next to us a couple spots over. Hoped to run into the guy but he didn't come out in the time it took us to load up.

PXL_20240630_184150210.jpg

This was a few weeks ago after some yard work and tree trimming... trip 3 of 3, and the smallest load of the day.
PXL_20240619_221201593.jpg
No matter what the job is, we always like to see the Lightning hard at work.

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Minus tide beach day at the Padre Island National Seashore, 20 miles from pavement. Can anyone see how the truck is cooking our dinner?

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_7350