• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Sous vide.
Yep. An advantage of the Pro Power. Great way to cook, especially at the beach. No sand in our food! I started out with hot water from home to jump start the process. It takes a while to get that much water up to 165 degrees for chicken.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
1000010380.jpg

Towed the tractor 120-130 miles, and then spent the week digging trenches, running various power tools, and taking many meetings (with the AC on!--100+ degrees outside) in the truck. Just about the perfect work truck.
Back it up, weigh it, hitch it, and guide it — whatever it is — the Tow Technology Package of the F-150 Lightning makes it easier than ever! We love to see it in action!

Sponsored

MTcowpoke

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many diesels and a Lightning
Occupation
Rancher
Our small town had a car show on the 4th and I decided to introduce some of the Lightning's interesting capabilities to the crowd. I filled the lower compartment of the frunk with Otter Pops and set up a welding table with welder, grinder and air compressor in the back. I brought my other two cars, the Corvette and Galaxie and put a 0-60 and 1/4 mile time chart out to show how fast the Lightning is (like 2.5 seconds faster than the Corvette in 0-60). It got quite a bit of attention and really no negative responses. Since we are an ag based area a lot of younger people weld and they thought that was really cool. All and all it was a great day with a lot of friendly people.

P.S. It took me three wash sessions over 2 days to get all the ranch crud off the Lightning. :)
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1822
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1825
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1824

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Our small town had a car show on the 4th and I decided to introduce some of the Lightning's interesting capabilities to the crowd. I filled the lower compartment of the frunk with Otter Pops and set up a welding table with welder, grinder and air compressor in the back. I brought my other two cars, the Corvette and Galaxie and put a 0-60 and 1/4 mile time chart out to show how fast the Lightning is (like 2.5 seconds faster than the Corvette in 0-60). It got quite a bit of attention and really no negative responses. Since we are an ag based area a lot of younger people weld and they thought that was really cool. All and all it was a great day with a lot of friendly people.

P.S. It took me three wash sessions over 2 days to get all the ranch crud off the Lightning. :)
IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1825.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg
Great photos! Thanks for sharing, we hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Phineas Magliozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT, optionless.
Soooo the California Vehicle Code, as I understand it, says you can have loads extend no further than 2/3rds your wheelbase length beyond the vehicle, or in our case about 97". The kayaks are 14'- 10". As long as the "vehicle" includes the tailgate in the down position, I'm good, I think.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 1720194263562-04