• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Previously Completed Update Now Shows Not Completed!!

texas16309

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Has anyone seen this? Power UP 4.2.1.2 downloaded and completed on 6/13 (I took pictures). Today, it shows not completed. The truck is about two months old so do I let it just do it's thing or is there some other issue? I've also noticed the modem seems to always never be connected (triangle with two arrows). I remove the negative terminal on the battery but that only fixes it for a day or two... Thanks.

Ford F-150 Lightning Previously Completed Update Now Shows Not Completed!! completed.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning Previously Completed Update Now Shows Not Completed!! notCompleted.JPG
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I've seen that screen show similar - a completed update as not complete, but typically it would update again after a few more seconds.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
It's not the same update. This was 4.2.3.1. It failed due to a "release note error".

Ford F-150 Lightning Previously Completed Update Now Shows Not Completed!! 1718922457965-tm

OP
OP

texas16309

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Good to know. The noon time is about when I was out and about for lunch. The 4pm time is when I left. At that time it didn't have the modem icon. Guess I'll reset it and see what happens. Thanks!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Good to know. The noon time is about when I was out and about for lunch. The 4pm time is when I left. At that time it didn't have the modem icon. Guess I'll reset it and see what happens. Thanks!
Have you tried setting up wifi connection for when at home and/or hotspot from cell phone to see if the install packages can download via that path instead of the TCU?

Be careful pulling fuses or battery connections when updates are downloading, pending install and definitely never while installing.