• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Settings don't stick

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone have an issue with settings not sticking. I think it started happening with a recent update?

Every day when I get in the car I have to turn on the air for passengers in the side and back, otherwise, it's only giving me air. Same with the 30 minute shutdown timer, I have to turn it off every day. It seems like settings are not sticking. Any ideas?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My TRUCKS passenger seat setting [warmer / cooling fan] has been intermittent for months, many times it immediately recognizes the passenger presence when they sit in the seat, other times it does not, I remind my wife to check and adjust if I haven't noticed and adjusted it for her, sometimes this takes 30-60 seconds for the system to adjust automatically.

The 30 minute shutdown timer is designed to always be active on every KEY ON cycle, if you want it off, then you need to turn it off.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Every day when I get in the car I have to turn on the air for passengers in the side and back, otherwise, it's only giving me air.
Same thing in my XLT (not sure what your trim is). It defaults to "driver focused" if it's been turned off long enough. I've gotten in the habit of checking it every time. If this is a feature, it misses the mark to assume I drive alone the majority of the time, or even if I do that I prefer the driver focus.

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Anyone have an issue with settings not sticking. I think it started happening with a recent update?

Every day when I get in the car I have to turn on the air for passengers in the side and back, otherwise, it's only giving me air. Same with the 30 minute shutdown timer, I have to turn it off every day. It seems like settings are not sticking. Any ideas?
The setting that does not stick that bothers me the most is the 24 hour clock. It SAYS that it's on 24 hour clock, but it actually is not. I have to turn of 24 hour and turn it on again to get 24 hour clock to return.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The setting that does not stick that bothers me the most is the 24 hour clock. It SAYS that it's on 24 hour clock, but it actually is not. I have to turn of 24 hour and turn it on again to get 24 hour clock to return.
What was your last power up ?

Mine has stabilized at 6.2.0

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
If you use phone as a key, make sure your PaaK device is associated with, and logging you into your truck's profile.
Sponsored