• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Shout out to Service Center

Hank42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Not sure where to post this, but I've read lots of negative posts about Ford service centers.
I wanted to highlight 2 positive experiences I had with Newins Ford Service Center in Bayshore Long Island. A bit off the beaten path, and certainly out of the way for me, but I was impressed with the responsiveness, and quality of repair - got it right the first time both times with no BS and excellent communication. They also had parts IN-HOUSE and seem to have a team of competent EV technicians happy to work on my Lightning. There are at least 3 closer Service centers to me, but this one left me as a satisfied customer for sure.

While I'm at it, I have no experience with the service department, but my experience with the parts department at Levittown Ford (in Hicksville) was also top notch - they took the time to help me identify the exact part - from a blurry diagram - I needed, and they had competitive pricing on genuine Ford parts.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ciferguson37733

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Manager
On this topic - I would like to shout out to Astoria Ford. Seems time between texting I would like someone to look at my electric vehicle and an appointment is hours - like “we can look at it today if you can bring it in.”

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Your title says "Shut out..." so I was expecting a negative review and was confused by the positive tone. :D
Always good to know who/where the good dealerships are. I'm only so-so about the ones in my area.

Etsquared

First Name
ET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Retired
Not sure where to post this, but I've read lots of negative posts about Ford service centers.
I wanted to highlight 2 positive experiences I had with Newins Ford Service Center in Bayshore Long Island. A bit off the beaten path, and certainly out of the way for me, but I was impressed with the responsiveness, and quality of repair - got it right the first time both times with no BS and excellent communication. They also had parts IN-HOUSE and seem to have a competent EV technicians happy to work on my Lightning. There are at least 3 closer Service centers to me, but this one left me as a satisfied customer for sure.

While I'm at it, I have no experience with the service department, but my experience with the parts department at Levittown Ford (in Hicksville) was also top notch - they took the time to help me identify the exact part - from a blurry diagram - I needed, and they had competitive pricing on genuine Ford parts.
Shout out to Kisselback Ford Saint Cloud FLORIDA. Great service competent and professional

MaintGrl

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning, Anti-Matter Blue SR (311a)
Occupation
Retired CWEA Grade 3 Maintenance Technician
Anyone in the North part of SF Bay Area able to recommend a GOOD service Department?
I don't need one yet, but since this topic was brought up, I thought I'd ask . ..
Sponsored