First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning Lariat
Occupation
Director
Two months ago I had the vehicle into the dealership for the front parking sensor unavailable message. A software update was done and the car performed flawlessly. Two weeks ago I go to start the car and bam it’s back but this time it only comes on, on the first start of the day and the first stop i.e. at a red light. It no longer continuously goes off each time you stop I am now on day two at the dealership waiting for further information. Anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Two months ago I had the vehicle into the dealership for the front parking sensor unavailable message. A software update was done and the car performed flawlessly. Two weeks ago I go to start the car and bam it’s back but this time it only comes on, on the first start of the day and the first stop i.e. at a red light. It no longer continuously goes off each time you stop I am now on day two at the dealership waiting for further information. Anyone else had this issue?
Similar issue but instead of software update the sensor was replaced. I think it’s been a few months I got it done and the message appear a few times since. Didn’t take it back to dealership because needed a vehicle and last time took almost a week. If it happen frequently like initially I would have taken it back.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Sounds like you need a new sensor to me. Was it raining when you got the message? My wife had a car that would give phantom alerts when it rained. The dealership replaced a sensor and it fixed the problem.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP

LA Lariat

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning Lariat
Occupation
Director
Sounds like you need a new sensor to me. Was it raining when you got the message? My wife had a car that would give phantom alerts when it rained. The dealership replaced a sensor and it fixed the problem.
wasn't raining and it lives in a closed garage

Sponsored
OP
OP

LA Lariat

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning Lariat
Occupation
Director

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored