• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tow settings with bike rack

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
When I use my Thule bike rack in the hitch, the system asks if I have a trailer attached. It disables cross traffic…and sometimes blind spot?

What are the ideal smart hitch and tow settings (and trailer sticker?) when using hitch mounted accessories (not a trailer)? Also. Is it possible to have backup sensors work?

Thanks.
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
When I use my Thule bike rack in the hitch, the system asks if I have a trailer attached. It disables cross traffic…and sometimes blind spot?

What are the ideal smart hitch and tow settings (and trailer sticker?) when using hitch mounted accessories (not a trailer)? Also. Is it possible to have backup sensors work?

Thanks.
You setup the bike rack as a trailer. No, you don't put a sticker on it. Explained specifically in manual. Trailer length of 3 feet.

You may want to better understand what smart hitch and the sticker are for.

OP
OP

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
You setup the bike rack as a trailer. No, you don't put a sticker on it. Explained specifically in manual. Trailer length of 3 feet.

You may want to better understand what smart hitch and the sticker are for.
Thanks. I will look at the manual.
Sponsored