• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyJoule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lightning Platinum
Anyone get their A2Z Adapters shipped? I've been waiting over a month, and at this rate my Ford adapter is scheduled to arrive before the A2Z one. Their shipping announcements are confusing as well, as it implied all adapters ordered ship within a week ("Free Shipping - Orders will start shipping the week of July the 15th"). Recently they changed it to say orders placed in first week of July ship week of Aug 6.
My Typhoon Pro arrived yesterday -Shipped Friday Aug 9th- it was ordered as a replacement for the Typhoon that was delivered a day before they came out with the Pro- So July 12th order date. I hope to get a chance to try it out in the next week or so- but I'm currently in a no -Tesla Supercharger available to non-Telsa zone, The nearest enabled supercharger is about 80 miles away from where I'll be all week using my Lighting as a work truck believe it or not:) - Luckily I have L2 available and in a pinch the EA station 5 miles away actually was working the other day when I used it- @-.56/KWH!
Sponsored

marlin1060

First Name
Mearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Anyone get their A2Z Adapters shipped? I've been waiting over a month, and at this rate my Ford adapter is scheduled to arrive before the A2Z one. Their shipping announcements are confusing as well, as it implied all adapters ordered ship within a week ("Free Shipping - Orders will start shipping the week of July the 15th"). Recently they changed it to say orders placed in first week of July ship week of Aug 6.
I ordered one on 8/2 and asked them yesterday when it would ship, receipt said 7-10 days. Their response was that it will ship on the 19th.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Just for comparison, ordered the Lectron last sunday, it shipped monday morning, and was delivered on friday same week.

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
For anyone considering ordering an A2Z adapter, brace yourself for a wait. The website says '7-10 business days'. So far my experience is that it was 23 calendar days from placing my order to the tracking number being issued. Also, be aware that when the tracking number is issued, it does NOT mean it's on the way yet. It may be several more days before it actually ships out.

This isn't meant as a slight against A2Z. Just bracing people for what to expect. If you are considering getting one for an upcoming trip, order it waaay before you will actually need it.

potato

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER
Every time I come to this thread hoping to see an on topic post. Every time I'm disappointed ☹

Come on Ford. Let's get these things moving

Sponsored
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Self Employed
Every time I come to this thread hoping to see an on topic post. Every time I'm disappointed ☹

Come on Ford. Let's get these things moving
Yes, Agreed. Seems like they are going to ship anymore. Been over a month with nothing!

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I ordered my A2Z adapter 7/20 and it will arrive tomorrow.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my A2Z adapter 7/20 and it will arrive tomorrow.
Is it the ‘Pro’ version?

If so we’ld love to see a picture and hear your thoughts on the build and single action release.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yea it is the Pro. I have a Tesla charger in town so will try it out sometime this coming week. I will give a report.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My A2Z pro arrived today so I charged at the local Supercharger. The charge went smooth & started quickly. I initiated the charge through the Tesla app.
The adapter appears to be built very well. It’s a rather heavy adapter for its size. I had a short charge session so not a good test on overall performance. It’s 92 degrees here today & the adapter was cool as expected for this short test.
Started the charge at 56% of truck battery charge. It ramped up quickly to 170 kw. At 61% is was down to 151 kw. At 64% is was at 133 kw. I stopped the charge at 66%.
Price was .49 kWh. Charged a total of 14.731 kWh in 6 min for $7.21

Sponsored

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022lightning Lariat 2021 Aviator GT BL
Occupation
Electrician
So Ford's buying my truck back and I removed it from the app and now when I go to the website it won't show me a tracking status or a order status for a adapter. Did it cancel my order since I removed the truck? I'm in process of getting a new one since Ford is buying it back I feel they should be able to help out here. If anyone else has seen this be good to hear

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So Ford's buying my truck back and I removed it from the app and now when I go to the website it won't show me a tracking status or a order status for a adapter. Did it cancel my order since I removed the truck? I'm in process of getting a new one since Ford is buying it back I feel they should be able to help out here. If anyone else has seen this be good to hear
Hopefully the replacement truck is in your hands and you can place a new order for it before the FREE phase has closed by 8/31/2024

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022lightning Lariat 2021 Aviator GT BL
Occupation
Electrician
Hopefully the replacement truck is in your hands and you can place a new order for it before the FREE phase has closed by 8/31/2024
Ha then I might receive it by 2026 model that comes with NAC Port
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.