• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What were your most surprising Pro Features?

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro

Hey guys, I was pulling together some content for my YouTube channel and wanted to get some perspective as to what you see as the most surprising inclusions on the Pro trim. When I made my list, I was really shocked Ford didn't eliminate some of these, so many potential 'must haves' were included. in my opinion, short of the vinyl seats, everything else on the Pro is 100% livable day to day. What surprised you the most?
Sponsored

dannynoone

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Big 3 Automaker Manager
I find the vinyls seats livable day to day. Spent 3+ hours in them on the trip to our condo yesterday and was impressed with the comfort from a base seat. I’ve driven a platinum and own a pro. I can’t justify the $50k+ difference and imagine most folks given the choice would take the pro. Anyway my thoughts so far. Love the truck. Worth the wait. Cheers!

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
I find the vinyls seats livable day to day. Spent 3+ hours in them on the trip to our condo yesterday and was impressed with the comfort from a base seat. I’ve driven a platinum and own a pro. I can’t justify the $50k+ difference and imagine most folks given the choice would take the pro. Anyway my thoughts so far. Love the truck. Worth the wait. Cheers!
I do think they’re comfortable too! Just the lack of breathability is what bothers me. I’m down south and it’s brutal. The temp when I was filming that says 98 degrees on the dash!
Sponsored