Sponsored

windshield wiper blades

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Hmmm... have the Bosch Icon and RainX blades always been that expensive? ~$30 per blade? That's crazy. I think I will probably just go with the Costco special... Michelin blades for $6-8 per blade.
So I got a set of these last year. What I noticed was that they starting lifting up at speeds above about 65ish. I thought maybe they were bad so got another set. Same result. My buddy also has an f150. He got a set and had the same issue. Just an fyi.

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Hmmm... have the Bosch Icon and RainX blades always been that expensive? ~$30 per blade? That's crazy. I think I will probably just go with the Costco special... Michelin blades for $6-8 per blade.
I have used the Costco Michelin blades on my previous vehicles (Expeditions)! they are quite decent wipers and tend to last a while! You can replace a lot of blades for $30-$60!

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
So I got a set of these last year. What I noticed was that they starting lifting up at speeds above about 65ish. I thought maybe they were bad so got another set. Same result. My buddy also has an f150. He got a set and had the same issue. Just an fyi.
I haven't noticed that myself. Is this when the wipers are being used or is it happening when they are "tucked in"?

Sponsored

ZheWiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat ER. Less Tech than CT 😘
Occupation
Database developer
Bosch Icon 26” blades passenger and driver. No rubbing, clears much more, doesn’t look goofy. Seems like the size they should have used.