• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WTF with the charging

marlin1060

First Name
Mearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
October 11 now. I got the BECM(?) letter the other day. Not sure if I'm going to take it to the dealer or wait for the OTA. Speaking of OTAs, I'm still waiting for my first one. Truck says everything is up to date, but I still don't have the SOC display and probably other less obvious stuff.

I've been using my FCSP to charge the truck. The dial in the charger is set to 80A, I'm using FordPass to limit the rate to 48A. Seems to work pretty well. I have one question relative to the FCSP. If I charge the truck and then don't drive it for a couple of days, when I do unplug the FCSP seems to do a reset, meaning I get the white status bar for a couple of minutes then it goes back to solid blue. Has anyone else seen that?
The white light indicates that it is communicating back to the "cloud". Telling how long you charged and how much.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
The white light indicates that it is communicating back to the "cloud". Telling how long you charged and how much.
Installation guide (page 18) says solid white is station reset that's why I stated what I did.

OP
OP

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
I know it's been forever since I updated this thread but here goes.

I finally had an OTA kinda. This happened about a week ago. I got a notifcation that the owners manual update Priority update 23-PU0724-DOM-RS was available but the download indication shows it has not been completed. Been that way since.

Moving on to FDRS, I've already updated a number of modules, I'm in the process of collecting all the things I need to finish updating all of them. I discovered I needed a much more robust DC power supply.
Sponsored