Sponsored

Zero window up controls via app or fob ?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
You are walking towards the truck, and have remote started it. It's hot as hell out. Global windows means you can open the windows and let out the heat before you get there.
Why would you let out that sweet, sweet conditioned air?😄

You left your windows open in your driveway. Suddenly, it starts to pour out. You click then click again and hold the lock button and your windows close, and you are dry inside the house.
I genuinely never leave the windows down. Too many ways to get distracted and not put them up. I know this about myself because I've found my truck unlocked in the morning after definitely planning on using it this leaving it unlocked the prior day.

In all seriousness, it's not a feature I would use but it's an easy implementation and it should be available to those who want it.

My hot truck mitigation involves a sunshade in the windshield. Keeps the truck cooler and protects the interior from UV exposure. I get why someone wouldn't want to go through the trouble of a sunshade though.

electricpig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Y
Why would you let out that sweet, sweet conditioned air?😄

I genuinely never leave the windows down. Too many ways to get distracted and not put them up. I know this about myself because I've found my truck unlocked in the morning after definitely planning on using it this leaving it unlocked the prior day.

In all seriousness, it's not a feature I would use but it's an easy implementation and it should be available to those who want it.

My hot truck mitigation involves a sunshade in the windshield. Keeps the truck cooler and protects the interior from UV exposure. I get why someone wouldn't want to go through the trouble of a sunshade though.
FWIW, at work a park a distance away from the door where it will be shaded by the time I leave work. I park in the same spot rain:cold:snow:heat year round so that people subconsciously association that spot with my truck, just so I almost always have it during the heat of summer.. Works well.
Sponsored