First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Well they're definitely making changes to the site in real-time. The Lightning "Build & Price" link now takes you to the Showroom of all the vehicles. Lightning is listed under Future Vehicles now though, and it just takes you to the general Lightning info page. You can click on Build & Price again and get a nice loop going.
Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Yeah its go time.

Be prepared to be shocked..xlt comes in a bit higher than expected.

The extended battery is $10,000. Also the xlt option package is 312A is $9500. Adding both of those puts you in spitting distance to a Lariat+ with std ER battery.

Also-- there is NO mention of copilot 360 anywhere on the XLT. I'm sure its an oversight... but does the non bluecruise "assist"(i.e. hands on lane centering) come std?

:(

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
It would be cool to have build and price
Well its Jan 4th, almost 0900.....no build and price available for the Lightning yet.

Would be nice if they got it up and running soon IAW schedule.

I'd still like to see official range numbers posted before ordering.

Looks like the extended range battery is only available on the Lariat with the "premium" package......My guess is Lariat with extended range will come in just shy of $80K. We'll see.

EDIT: Just saw the build/price come in. No way I'm paying $79K for the Lariat with 511 and extended range. Rethinking the Pro with standard range or executing my Rivian reservation.

With the tax credit, the Pro will be less than half of the Lariat.

Last edited:

Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well its Jan 4th, almost 0900.....no build and price available for the Lightning yet.

Looks like the extended range battery is only available on the Lariat with the "premium" package......My guess is Lariat with extended range will come in just shy of $80K. We'll see.
Its Live and working--see other thread

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
XLT with 312A package comes with signature lighting tailgate from the lariat and premium. That's an interesting surprise. I wanted that tailgate with the regular 12" screen so the 312A XLT is basically a Lariat in all but name and leather seats.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

You're right about the Lariat, but wrong about ER battery. Its available on the XLT for $10,000

Edit: looks like you have to spring for the XLT+ to get the ER battery...so the cost is really $10k battery+$9500 for the other stuff...can't get battery alone

Last edited:

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla 3
Yeah its go time.

Be prepared to be shocked..xlt comes in a bit higher than expected.

The extended battery is $10,000. Also the xlt option package is 312A is $9500. Adding both of those puts you in spitting distance to a Lariat+ with std ER battery.

Also-- there is NO mention of copilot 360 anywhere on the XLT. I'm sure its an oversight... but does the non bluecruise "assist"(i.e. hands on lane centering) come std?

:(
Wonder if this is accurate. 312A for $9500 seems extremely steep. Also thought extended battery was $10k for pro, and $7500 for the other trims?

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

Build and Price works for me.

Ford F-150 Lightning đź“’ 2022 F-150 Lightning Order Bank Playbook With Pricing! Ordering Begin 1/6, Build & Price Tomorrow 1/4! Screenshot_20220104-085248_Chrome

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wonder if this is accurate. 312A for $9500 seems extremely steep. Also thought extended battery was $10k for pro, and $7500 for the other trims?
Its obvious Ford is trying to drive people to the Lariat. You equip an XLT halfway decent with ER and you are less than $7k shy of a Lariat with Leather, moonroof, the big screen, and Bluecruise

Also-- can't get the $10k battery on the XLT without spending $9500 on the package..so its essentially a $19,500 upcharge on the XLT for the cheapest ER battery

Last edited:

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Effin' A. Does look like $10k for the ER XLT. This is an expensive truck for the cheapest ER.

So yeah, $9500 for XLT +, then an extra $10k for the ER battery.

Found another typo/glitch: They say the XLT comes with signature tailgate lighting, but the picture doesn't show it.

Ford F-150 Lightning đź“’ 2022 F-150 Lightning Order Bank Playbook With Pricing! Ordering Begin 1/6, Build & Price Tomorrow 1/4! 1641304835221

$75,000 including tow tech. I was in for XLT + ER at $65,000 per the survey. This is a crazy amount of money. I may be out now. :(

Last edited:

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla 3
Its obvious Ford is trying to drive people to the Lariat. You equip an XLT halfway decent with ER and you are less than $7k shy of a Lariat with Leather, moonroof, the big screen, and Bluecruise
Lariat shares the same wheels as the XLT premium too? Figured they would at least have a different option. Standard XLT for 55k probably the way to go for me. Cant justify spending another 19.5k on an XLT to get a bit more range and heated cloth seats.
Sponsored