• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally ordered
Nvm it looks like the pro has the keypad. Sweet. Kinda a must for me as I surf a lot and lock my keys in the car
where did you see that?
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
What if the Silverado base trim is ~$70k?
Yah, the GM line of trucks seem to be pricier than their Ford counterparts for sure.

We'll see tomorrow what the Silverado EV pricing starts at....

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
A Fisker Ocean? You mean the company that produced a hybrid that had horrible battery failure rates? I think they went bankrupt the first time for a reason.
Yup, new manufacturer, different technology. Great features, amazing price.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
I'm totally baffled with the Platinum build (which was originally my preference). The price difference is $12,535 between it and a fully loaded Lariat and all you get are bigger wheels, different grill, and nicer seats? Am I missing something?
This is exactly what I thought!

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
I'm totally baffled with the Platinum build (which was originally my preference). The price difference is $12,535 between it and a fully loaded Lariat and all you get are bigger wheels, different grill, and nicer seats? Am I missing something?
Oh and don't forget, less range!

Sponsored

Tx_actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Crosstrek, f150
Lmao on the Xlt ER price. I think I’ll keep my Xlt powerboost. 20k more than I paid for 400 miles less in range. I’d never recoup that in fuel savings. The 7.2 kWh pro power is plenty.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I mean, if you really don’t fill up more than once or twice a month it doesn’t make sense

Rollingblock

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 f150, 01 F250, 2012 Mustang
Had intended to get an ER xlt until the 19k middle finger from Ford. Now will wait on a pro model, AND watch the GM unveiling Wednesday with interest. I'm not paying what I consider ridiculous money for a truck to do what a vehicle is supposed to do, get me from A to B and back again. As has been said before, my retirement means more than a truck. And I'm willing to show as much loyalty to any vehicle manufacturer as they show the consumer with the package schemes they use to push you into higher trim levels.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Had intended to get an ER xlt until the 19k middle finger from Ford. Now will wait on a pro model, AND watch the GM unveiling Wednesday with interest. I'm not paying what I consider ridiculous money for a truck to do what a vehicle is supposed to do, get me from A to B and back again. As has been said before, my retirement means more than a truck. And I'm willing to show as much loyalty to any vehicle manufacturer as they show the consumer with the package schemes they use to push you into higher trim levels.
You can get an ICE F-150 and be much happier or just get a Tesla EV and be real happy

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
You can see on the build for the pro it has a keypad on it.
Pro has no keypad, you can't even option into it. That must be a stock image you're seeing or user error.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally ordered
You can see on the build for the pro it has a keypad on it.
Again, where? The order guide says it is standard on XLT, Lariat and Platinum. Omitting Pro:
Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 1641333748177

In the build for XLT, it is listed as being part of 311A and in addition to the Pro:
Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 1641334077289

Rollingblock

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 f150, 01 F250, 2012 Mustang
You can get an ICE F-150 and be much happier or just get a Tesla EV and be real happy
As far as the ICE I'm definitely considering that. In regards to Tesla I'm not interested in a car, and the Cybertruck, if/when finally built is to me bufugly.

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
Again, where? The order guide says it is standard on XLT, Lariat and Platinum. Omitting Pro:
1641333748177.png

In the build for XLT, it is listed as being part of 311A and in addition to the Pro:
1641334077289.png
If you look on the door of the pro. Maybe that's a mistake if on the spec sheet it's not included. But on the of the door on the build of the pro there's a keypad
Sponsored