HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4 5.0
Hi all

Is anyone here able to disable the turn by turn for nav showing in the console/cluster? When Nav is on at the moment it rearranges the display and reduces the speed/tacho etc....

I would like to get rid of it.....;)
Sponsored

dbagdbag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Supra, 2017 Tacoma, 2019 MT-07, 2021 F-150
For others having issues with the "service procedure interrupted" where it fails to write data or perform the PCM relearn, contact the Forscan team and tell them. They will most likely send you a link to the newest software (2.3.45) which can potentially fix the issue. I have not tried it yet, but the above PCM issue is a known bug in 2.3.44.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
For others having issues with the "service procedure interrupted" where it fails to write data or perform the PCM relearn, contact the Forscan team and tell them. They will most likely send you a link to the newest software (2.3.45) which can potentially fix the issue. I have not tried it yet, but the above PCM issue is a known bug in 2.3.44.
I had this twice when trying to update the tire size. I reached out to them twice and they gave me updates but it didn't give me the ability to do the relearn procedure, keep saying same thing, service procedure interrupted. If anyone figures this out, im all ears.

dbagdbag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Supra, 2017 Tacoma, 2019 MT-07, 2021 F-150
I had this twice when trying to update the tire size. I reached out to them twice and they gave me updates but it didn't give me the ability to do the relearn procedure, keep saying same thing, service procedure interrupted. If anyone figures this out, im all ears.
Tried it today using the 2.3.45 software and made sure to check "auto increase" in the connection tab under settings. It completed the PCM relearn with no issues. I still have code U0131 under the ABS module and IPMA module so I need to figure out what they mean.

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Truck came with standard size mirrors with everything but cameras and power fold. Last two F-150s had tow mirrors and once you go tow, you don't go back. So, dealer installed tow mirrors earlier today which went just fine and all existing features (BLIS, heat, turn signals, puddle lights, spotlights) were plug'n'play... except... "we can't activate the trailer mirror running/marker lights because we don't have that option in the Ford software app [different than Forscan]... but you can do it yourself in Forscan... but if you use Forscan you may void your warranty". So that was awesome.

I sat there and said "you're putting a Ford part on a Ford vehicle but don't have the option to activate one of the features of that part?".
"Correct."

Can anyone verify that a dealer cannot activate trailer mirror running/marker lights that come on when headlights are on?

If that's true, then I'll invest the $50 for the OBD connector and the $10 for the Forscan license. I want to disable the double honk when truck running, activate Bambi Mode, etc. Anyway......

I pulled the follow codes from this and other forums.

DDM
740-03-04 xxxx-01xx-xx-- SIDE TURN INDICATOR ENABLE (DRIVER SIDE)
740-04-07 03xx-xxxx xx- - PUDDLE LIGHTS TYPE (PUDDLE ONLY)
PDM
741-03-04 xxxx-01xx-xx-- SIDE TURN INDICATOR ENABLE (PASSENGER SIDE)
741-04-07 03xx xxxx xx- -PUDDLE LIGHTS TYPE (PUDDLE ONLY)
BCM
726-71-02 01xx-xxxx-xx-- PUDDLE LAMP CIRCUIT
726-40-01 xxxx-xx01-xx-- MIRROR MARKER LAMPS

Is the red line above the only one I need to change to activate the running/marker lights (on when headlights are on) on my new tow mirrors?

Sponsored

Canadianeh!

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Canadian,
I have yet to go back and find out which ones actually enabled. I changed several values but some are relating to trying to get the side card view working, but below are the changes that I have made. My plan is to go back and take one away one by one until I know specifically which ones do what.

These are what I assume are allowing the at speed views to work (at any speed I can hit the camera button and see a bed view or hitch view and it splits the screen with the overhead 360 view).

7D0-01-04 = xxxx-FCxx-xxxx Originally = 01 in those spaces
706-02-02 = xxxF-CExx-xxxx Originally = 0, 4, C

Things I have changed, but not sure if they affect it at all (yet):

706-01-01 = xxxx-Axxx-xExx Originally = 8 and C
7D0-01-02 = Axxx-xxxx-xxxx Originally = 2

Granted the values that I pulled from a newer build do not seem to have FX4 or rock crawl mode, so you may see values in which F is more applicable than C etc. when you read the description on the spreadsheet. I haven't had much time to play with it since making these changes, but hopefully in the next week I can narrow it down. I am still trying to get the side-view to work(as the card is there but I cannot get the image to show up on that side of the screen), and trying to find a way to disable the "auto air refresh" on the A/C system.
alright I’ll do some digging hopefully u can arrow it down that would be great. I was able to add the bed camera to the side menu but it doesn’t work.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
alright I’ll do some digging hopefully u can arrow it down that would be great. I was able to add the bed camera to the side menu but it doesn’t work.
Did you get it to work on the main display (I.e. get up to speed and then push the camera button)? Mine works, just takes up the whole screen. This is at 19 mph. The second picture shows my sync version too. It updated to this version before my cam would work at speed. It went to this version with an over the air update.
Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? B8356542-3128-4A1B-89C3-FB587583DA9E

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 6E397B19-2530-44A0-9B91-C2CD2777BEDD

Snippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Did you get it to work on the main display (I.e. get up to speed and then push the camera button)? Mine works, just takes up the whole screen. This is at 19 mph. The second picture shows my sync version too. It updated to this version before my cam would work at speed. It went to this version with an over the air update.
B8356542-3128-4A1B-89C3-FB587583DA9E.jpeg

6E397B19-2530-44A0-9B91-C2CD2777BEDD.jpeg
Which sync version are you on? I’m on 2.1.1

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Which sync version are you on? I’m on 2.1.1
My sync version is the one pictured above 21146 revision 145 . I am on power up 2.1.1, but power up and sync version are not the same thing. Power up is the updates, but may update more modules than just sync, if that makes sense.

Snippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My sync version is the one pictured above 21146 revision 145 . I am on power up 2.1.1, but power up and sync version are not the same thing. Power up is the updates, but may update more modules than just sync, if that makes sense.
Today I learned! Thanks for the clarification. So to achieve the cameras past parking lot speeds, do you remember which values you changed? Also do you mind sharing your f150 specs? Mine is XLT 302A, crew cab, fx4, 3.5 eco.

Sponsored

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Today I learned! Thanks for the clarification. So to achieve the cameras past parking lot speeds, do you remember which values you changed? Also do you mind sharing your f150 specs? Mine is XLT 302A, crew cab, fx4, 3.5 eco.
Check out this post. I haven’t had a chance to really narrow it down as I was working on a few different things at once. Maybe this weekend I’ll get time. Also, I have a lariat 3.5 eco, fx4, crew.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-list-database-spreadsheet-đź’».1578/post-141670

Canadianeh!

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Canadian,
I have yet to go back and find out which ones actually enabled. I changed several values but some are relating to trying to get the side card view working, but below are the changes that I have made. My plan is to go back and take one away one by one until I know specifically which ones do what.

These are what I assume are allowing the at speed views to work (at any speed I can hit the camera button and see a bed view or hitch view and it splits the screen with the overhead 360 view).

7D0-01-04 = xxxx-FCxx-xxxx Originally = 01 in those spaces
706-02-02 = xxxF-CExx-xxxx Originally = 0, 4, C

Things I have changed, but not sure if they affect it at all (yet):

706-01-01 = xxxx-Axxx-xExx Originally = 8 and C
7D0-01-02 = Axxx-xxxx-xxxx Originally = 2

Granted the values that I pulled from a newer build do not seem to have FX4 or rock crawl mode, so you may see values in which F is more applicable than C etc. when you read the description on the spreadsheet. I haven't had much time to play with it since making these changes, but hopefully in the next week I can narrow it down. I am still trying to get the side-view to work(as the card is there but I cannot get the image to show up on that side of the screen), and trying to find a way to disable the "auto air refresh" on the A/C system.
I just did more digging into this and just curious what model of a f-150 do u have I have a lariat and mines is different compare to your original number. I want to get a chance to change mines but it’s the colder weather now and I like to keep a battery trickle charger on while I run the truck in accessories mode while making changes

Canadianeh!

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
B8356542-3128-4A1B-89C3-FB587583DA9E.jpeg

6E397B19-2530-44A0-9B91-C2CD2777BEDD.jpeg
We are both on the same sync version. So Im like 90 percent sure the changes you made I can do the same and it would work

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We are both on the same sync version. So Im like 90 percent sure the changes you made I can do the same and it would work
Great, hopefully it will work. I have a lariat, crew cab, fx4, 502A package. I leave my truck running and make changes, never had an issue. I just cycle off and back on when it says.

***notes that may help: When I make APIM changes, when it says to cycle the ignition; I always hit the button then open the door and let the center screen power all the way down, then turn back on.

Canadianeh!

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Great, hopefully it will work. I have a lariat, crew cab, fx4, 502A package. I leave my truck running and make changes, never had an issue. I just cycle off and back on when it says.

***notes that may help: When I make APIM changes, when it says to cycle the ignition; I always hit the button then open the door and let the center screen power all the way down, then turn back on.
Yeah I have the exact same truck just doesn’t have blue cruise and the front sensor so dumb. I know I usually do it and never have a issue. But when it’s cold out and the truck sit I get worried lol. Definitely want to try this this weekend if I get a chance.
Sponsored