• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER and bumped to 6/13
I’m a Lariat ER too…was originally in 6/13, then moved here to 6/6 two weeks ago…I may be joining you back there….

julian

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat ext range
Lariat LR. Was 6/6 just got moved to 5/30 (the move was made on May 13th)

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
New to the Forum and this Group today.

Iced Blue Lariat, ER, max tow, spay-in liner. Original Build Date: 6/13…moved today to 6/6. Hoping to learn what the estimated delivery date might be……?

Need to decide what charging arrangement I’m going to install so I can schedule a contractor…Ford’s preferred installer doesn’t do business here in Oregon….
Well that annoys me. I’m going the other way.

Original build set for 5/30, pushed to 6/6, and just pushed to 6/13.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well that annoys me. I’m going the other way.

Original build set for 5/30, pushed to 6/6, and just pushed to 6/13.
Yeah, I’m seeing a lot of this across the ’Build’ threads…Ford is obviously recalibrating their scheduling…sort of like the current stock market….hang on….

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Lariat ER and I got bumped forward to 5/30???? Just saw the email from Ford that was sent last night at 8:08 p.m. Why are other Lariat ERs moving back? Although mine does not have any bedliner, and just the Tow Tech package, Smoked Quartz paint. Maybe that's the difference?

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Looks like my Pro got bumped back a week to join y’all! SR batteries getting no love from ford….
Welcome, I hope I'm staying here, but you never know!

Sponsored

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
6/13 original bumped to 6/6 Lariat ER, bed liner, max tow and technology pkg.

How much range do you think we lose when putting on say...see my avatar...aftermarket wheels and tires?

Did anyone choose the all-terrain? I got the all season's to "try" to keep the price down.

Also, I would think the build process would take much shorter than a month, once in production. So I am hearing about 2 months after the build date to expect delivery? Seems long to me.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Also, I would think the build process would take much shorter than a month, once in production. So I am hearing about 2 months after the build date to expect delivery? Seems long to me.

Standard ICE timelines is ~3-4 weeks from Build for delivery, with build being done in a few days.

No one knows what to expect right now. I think most do not believe Ford is doing chip holds for Lightning, but if it is that could add a couple more weeks to the standard timeline.

Seems like Ford just officially started shipping out retail Trucks (some sitting around for almost a month). This is common practice from Ford to keep the first builds of a new vehicle around longer for extra quality checks. So maybe builds that happen this week or next will be more indicative of the future delivery times.

It's entirely possible that someone who had a build week in April gets their Truck later than someone getting a build this week.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
6/13 original bumped to 6/6 Lariat ER, bed liner, max tow and technology pkg.

How much range do you think we lose when putting on say...see my avatar...aftermarket wheels and tires?

Did anyone choose the all-terrain? I got the all season's to "try" to keep the price down.

Wheels and tires like that I would expect around ~15% (+/-) range reduction. So say 45 miles or so on the ER battery.

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Here is copy of a Lariat Moroney sticker standard range. Found it interesting to see what comes standard and the warranty terms were.

Attachments

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Here is copy of a Lariat Moroney sticker standard range. Found it interesting to see what comes standard and the warranty terms were.
17 miles west of downtown Atlanta, planning to visit them for a test drive?
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1652814010188
Sponsored