• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Call the phone number. Ford was out of date. if you don't have railcar number you can ask Ford on the ford chat.
Ford Chat was completely not helpful. They told me it was in Salem that I already new and there's no other status. When I call Union Pacific tracking, they just tell me when another shift takes over and that it will arrive at industry at 7:59am on June 10th.
Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Ford Chat was completely not helpful. They told me it was in Salem that I already new and there's no other status. When I call Union Pacific tracking, they just tell me when another shift takes over and that it will arrive at industry at 7:59am on June 10th.
Sounds like you did already, but when I've used the Chat I've had to follow up a few times and ask more specific questions, and then I've gotten a little more concrete info. Like this morning I was told it was in Blue Island, IL, and that was it, but then asked about an ETA, and was given 6/12- which I hadn't seen/been given by anyone else before.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Amazing news just now. I called UP and it says delivered at 3:15pm today. I emailed dealer and he said that it has been delivered to Mesquite railyard and needs to be unloaded. He is putting it on the hot list to be delivered ASAP. If all goes well, maybe I'll get it by Saturday or Monday.

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
As I feared, not sure the Chat CS rep this morning was correct, and in fact they made a typo saying 6/12. Chatted with another rep who gave me 7/12, which is the latest I already had in my official shipped email. Sad face.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Amazing news just now. I called UP and it says delivered at 3:15pm today. I emailed dealer and he said that it has been delivered to Mesquite railyard and needs to be unloaded. He is putting it on the hot list to be delivered ASAP. If all goes well, maybe I'll get it by Saturday or Monday.
That is awesome. This was my map from 9 years ago for a Fusion - also an excerpt of the locations the rail car passed on its way to Mesquite. Notice how it went through FW almost to its destination then back to FW then finally to Mesquite.

This whole trip only took about 4 days.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.12.39 PM
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.13.03 PM

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
That is awesome. This was my map from 9 years ago for a Fusion - also an excerpt of the locations the rail car passed on its way to Mesquite. Notice how it went through FW almost to its destination then back to FW then finally to Mesquite.

This whole trip only took about 4 days.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.12.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.13.03 PM.png
That was an odd way to go. I have no idea how mine went. After Northern Canada or whatever it is called, there were no other stops that showed up on my visibility report. It took 3 days to come from Salem, IL to Mesquite.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
That was an odd way to go. I have no idea how mine went. After Northern Canada or whatever it is called, there were no other stops that showed up on my visibility report. It took 3 days to come from Salem, IL to Mesquite.
Congrats! How many days did it beat your EDD by?

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Congrats! How many days did it beat your EDD by?
I never had a EDD. It just said TBD on the tracker. I think it might have something to do with my truck not actually having a built date. The truck a ✔ but didn't have a date.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
it would be too bad if they’re holding it up for a full load with my Blend tomorrow…..

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
6297C6D5-8CD1-4352-831A-B0C6C6C35F71.png

She’s on the way!!! FordPass is still active and showing my Lightning moving away from Dearborn. It’s becoming real…that I need to arrange for $80k real fast! 😂
That’s awesome! Here’s to hoping mine is with it. Haven’t been able to update app for hours now. Only other time that I couldn’t get it to update only lasted a few minutes!
It’s on Ramp 59 collecting dust. I guess being an early build only gave us the opportunity to get what we want …… except the Pro lol

I’m starting to doubt I’ll see it this month, maybe August at the earliest. 5/16 Build are being delivered already within 13 days of build lol
Has anyone confirmed deliveries in SoCal? We may just be last in line as a region. Although I’m sure there’s enough completely built to warrant a shipment or 5 or 10!

Sponsored

pch3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Call the phone number. Ford was out of date. if you don't have railcar number you can ask Ford on the ford chat.
I've seen a number of references to getting information through Ford Chat. I'm assuming Ford Chat is just the "start chatting" feature under Ford's Contact Us on their website. Is that correct?

Assuming yes, what information do you need to get Rail Car information from them? VIN? order number? And do they have the same info available on the vehicle visibility report that the dealership should have access to?

My dealership isn't the most responsive so I'm just wondering if I should spend my impatient investigation time with Ford Chat instead.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I've seen a number of references to getting information through Ford Chat. I'm assuming Ford Chat is just the "start chatting" feature under Ford's Contact Us on their website. Is that correct?

Assuming yes, what information do you need to get Rail Car information from them? VIN? order number? And do they have the same info available on the vehicle visibility report that the dealership should have access to?

My dealership isn't the most responsive so I'm just wondering if I should spend my impatient investigation time with Ford Chat instead.
Sadly for me Ford Chat has note that my vehicle has been received at Blue Island IL facility but has no record of a rail car number. Only that it is being changed to BNSF - not sure if this means vehicles come out of the rail car and get loaded into a new one, or if the rail cars themselves get handed off.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I never had a EDD. It just said TBD on the tracker. I think it might have something to do with my truck not actually having a built date. The truck a ✔ but didn't have a date.
But that's the good kind of surprise.