• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
But that's the good kind of surprise.
It's been at the railyard since Thursday afternoon. I'm still waiting on it to get delivered to the dealer. It's looking more like I won't be picking up until at least Wednesday or later at this point.
Sponsored

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
It's been at the railyard since Thursday afternoon. I'm still waiting on it to get delivered to the dealer. It's looking more like I won't be picking up until at least Wednesday or later at this point.
I am in exact same situation. So hard to be patient

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
I think mine says CH80. But I know my truck came by rail to San Antonio on 6/9.

they must ship by truck from there all around Texas. We could be last onto train and last out of the lot Is what the salesguy told me. He said they sometimes take a month to get everything out.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I think mine says CH80. But I know my truck came by rail to San Antonio on 6/9.

they must ship by truck from there all around Texas. We could be last onto train and last out of the lot Is what the salesguy told me. He said they sometimes take a month to get everything out.
I sure hope not. My dealer told me he put my truck on the hot list so that he can try and get it sooner. They delivered my 21 F150 within a few days. I'm hoping for the best for both of us. I have my loan ready to go so I can just go in and pickup.

Jarre5005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
@rlbussard I don’t fully understand the shipping process but my sticker shows CA34 as well coming to DFW area, but on the ford website it hasn’t been marked as shipped. You think there’s a chance it’s on the same train and already here in the area?

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
@rlbussard I don’t fully understand the shipping process but my sticker shows CA34 as well coming to DFW area, but on the ford website it hasn’t been marked as shipped. You think there’s a chance it’s on the same train and already here in the area?
What's your railcar number?

Sponsored

Jarre5005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
How do I find that info out? On the ordertrack.app it just shows in transit with no rail or convoy info

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
How do I find that info out? On the ordertrack.app it just shows in transit with no rail or convoy info
You have to get it from your visibility report. You can get that from your dealer. If they won't give it to you, go on the Ford website and use Ford Chat to get it from a representative.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Try to call Union Pacific at 8008775123.

At the prompts Press 1 for English and then say Trace. And then say 1 piece of equipment and no to fax copy. After that try to say your railcar number. I couldn't get it to recognize the C in your railcar number.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Finally my Truck is one the move. Spoke with Ford chat and it's currently in Gibson, IN.

A couple of things to note. I had access to the Online Ford Tracker with no issues since the last time (May 30th) my status was updated. Yesterday and this morning I could not log on at all, which prompted me to contact Ford Chat. Its getting closer!
Sponsored