• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
FWIW...the "Reservations and Orders" page on Ford.com is NOT loading for me this morning.
(Its says "something went wrong) (As of 830a ET)

I *can* get into other sections of the page--owners section, etc.

Could it possibly be Ford is loading wave 7 invites this morning? Still no email but as we've seen sometimes those can lag.

<fingers crossed>
I experienced the failure to load behavior this morning too. I thought the same thing as you. Mine now loads and no order button. I'm too excited to be patient.

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I experienced the failure to load behavior this morning too. I thought the same thing as you. Mine now loads and no order button. I'm too excited to be patient.
See..I'm not the only one..... :)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Check again at noon, 1400 & 1600 hrs EDT

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I too received a call from my Dealer last Tuesday. My reservation was placed 5/21/21. He had 7 allotments and I snatched up the Lariat ER. Now the waiting game...its been a long year waiting, but this last week waiting for the Order email has been mind-numbing.

Here is the computer screen printout my dealer emailed me after he sent the Wave 7 info to Ford. I am #11

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer image001

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I too received a call from my Dealer last Tuesday. My reservation was placed 5/21/21. He had 7 allotments and I snatched up the Lariat ER. Now the waiting game...its been a long year waiting, but this last week waiting for the Order email has been mind-numbing.

Here is the computer screen printout my dealer emailed me after he sent the Wave 7 info to Ford. I am #11

image001.jpg

This is interesting. (I would assume the names and/or reservation number are to the left matched up to a reservation number)

I assume top-->bottom is reservations in the order of priority--determined by either dealer prioritization and/or reserve date.

reservation# 5,6,7,8 (far left column) all decided to order. Last number was the wave... this dealer got one allocation in wave3, one in wave4, two allocations in wave 6.

You were #11..dealer either called #9 and #10 on the list and they didn't answer or deferred(probably wanting a PRO model)

Or am I totally off base here....?

Last edited:

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Sounds about right.

Sponsored

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I think you are the only person I have ever seen that called Race Red "plain. The darker reds were nice when they first came out, but that is all you see these days and they just blend in with the crowd of blah car colors.

I want a color that lets me instantly identify my car in a parking lot from 500+ ft. away.
I get what you mean by seeing the darker reds. Iv always wanted it but never had it so in going to get it this time.

I don't know why I see the race red as plain. It just looks cheap to my eyes. It doesn't look like a nice sports car red to me. Looks washed out or something.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Also is it just my imagination or do these announcements occur on Tuesdays OR Thursdays?
Do the invites typically go out on Tuesdays?
Traditionally THURSDAY's but this is a unique situation, so check daily, but don't burn out your cell phone retrying too much. LOL if you all recall..... April 12th was a TUESDAY!

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traditionally THURSDAY's but this is a unique situation, so check daily, but don't burn out your cell phone retrying too much. LOL if you all recall..... April 12th was a TUESDAY!

I remember that..I think all the other waves were Thurs but the Apr 12 one was special,

<fingers crossed>

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Also when we initially ordered in previous waves the configure/order button appears on the main reservation page. Not the lightning specific page. Next to the view button on the main reservation page. Confused a lot of us because we were inside the actual trucks page lol.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Also when we initially ordered in previous waves the configure/order button appears on the main reservation page. Not the lightning specific page. Next to the view button on the main reservation page. Confused a lot of us because we were inside the actual trucks page lol.
Yes, I recommend log-off then log-on between session checks, drill down to specific reservation order, and prompts should appear as intended.
Sponsored