• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Yes, I recommend log-off then log-on between session checks, drill down to specific reservation order, and prompts should appear as intended.

This is a little bit easier to track because I'm sure the first person that gets an invite in wave7 will post it here.

Also, unlike previous waves(where you never knew it was coming)..we've been told by the dealer on the phone that they "put your name in" and should get an invite.

If all goes as planned, there should be no surprises here--but I remain cautiously optimistic.
Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
This is a little bit easier to track because I'm sure the first person that gets an invite in wave7 will post it here.

Also, unlike previous waves(where you never knew it was coming)..we've been told by the dealer on the phone that they "put your name in" and should get an invite.

If all goes as planned, there should be no surprises here--but I remain cautiously optimistic.
I will admit I have been checking my e-mail WAY more frequently than normal. Won't sleep well until that order is placed with Ford!

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I'm just so happy to be able to order and knowing it's on the way that when it comes it comes.

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Meeting my dealer at 9:00 am tomorrow! Let's Go!!

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 1.28.53 PM

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
Reservation page updated! Order by 6/24/2022.
1655227566433.png
Congrats! no update on mine so my dealer must have submitted others as well.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Excited for you all!!!

Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
I can't believe I'm saying this, but just going ahead and paying $5k ADM may not be a bad call. First with limited availability who knows when you would get a 2nd chance...and then i think there is a good possibility prices will go up in 2023, also the tax credit, etc.

I say you can try talk the dealer down a bit..but i wouldn't try a transfer until after you get the email. I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but be prepared to pay if Ford says no.

This wave is different...
Interestingly enough, my pricing summary shows $0 ADM. So the dealer is planning on marking it up outside of their system, which is exactly what Ford advised against.
Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer 1655228863086

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
REMINDER - Since they did the right thing and did this by email - historically once you had that email you could move your order to any other dealer. So, if you are signed up with a bad dealer or one that you know is planning on marking you up with ADM - call the 800 number in your email and switch to a dealer that will agree to sell at MSRP. That allocation will follow you to the new dealer. It did through the first 6 waves.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I still can't decide on a color. :(
Sponsored