First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Electrician
Just checked mine 11:35 am EST. 7/14 blend and 7/16 in production. No built status yet.
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Just checked mine 11:35 am EST. 7/14 blend and 7/16 in production. No built status yet.
7/15 & 7/17. Site hasn’t updated but VVR confirmed I’m built.

Order tracker shows that similar vehicles is starting to decline, so it seems folks are moving to built on the official tracker.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group D176AAA4-7F24-47B8-9A25-52B20E1C6280

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Beginning of the week right?

The 6/13 group seems to be shipping the latter parts of their group - those who went into production 7/11.

This is a good sign of things getting on a regular cadence. Although, it doesn't explain some of the ones on hold from May.

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
I keep refreshing but it doesn't seem to help. Hopefully Monday/Tuesday there's an ETA.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
I keep refreshing but it doesn't seem to help. Hopefully Monday/Tuesday there's an ETA.
Based on the tracker from @TaxmanHog it looks like a batch of trucks shipped out to your state recently. 7/18, 7/19, 7/21 with estimated deliveries for next week. NY is a big state, here's to hoping you're on that same train.

It's a crapshoot from here on out. Folks have gotten their vehicles before their shipping notifications in some cases, and I might have even seen some that got them before it was built.

For me I see there was a shipment that went out yesterday to my state and I know I was on the ramp. So here's to hoping I'm on the same train.

I do have a question for the Ford folks. On my FordPass app, about 90% of the time it tells me activation is not available and to take delivery first. The other 10% of the time it tells me my name isn't filled out so it can't activate. Does the different message potentially indicate the vehicle is on vs off and potentially being moved?

This morning I got a bunch of can't activate due to missing name fields and to go back to the profile, etc. It lasted for maybe 30min to 60 min and then back to the standard can't activate, take delivery.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
Based on the tracker from @TaxmanHog it looks like a batch of trucks shipped out to your state recently. 7/18, 7/19, 7/21 with estimated deliveries for next week. NY is a big state, here's to hoping you're on that same train.

It's a crapshoot from here on out. Folks have gotten their vehicles before their shipping notifications in some cases, and I might have even seen some that got them before it was built.

For me I see there was a shipment that went out yesterday to my state and I know I was on the ramp. So here's to hoping I'm on the same train.

I do have a question for the Ford folks. On my FordPass app, about 90% of the time it tells me activation is not available and to take delivery first. The other 10% of the time it tells me my name isn't filled out so it can't activate. Does the different message potentially indicate the vehicle is on vs off and potentially being moved?

This morning I got a bunch of can't activate due to missing name fields and to go back to the profile, etc. It lasted for maybe 30min to 60 min and then back to the standard can't activate, take delivery.
We know your on that train!!! I am on the next one heading south.

EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
Blend 7/12 in production 7/13. Still shows in production. Vehicle activation in the FORD app pending. Hope my truck is already built.

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
7/15 & 7/17. Site hasn’t updated but VVR confirmed I’m built.

Order tracker shows that similar vehicles is starting to decline, so it seems folks are moving to built on the official tracker.

D176AAA4-7F24-47B8-9A25-52B20E1C6280.jpeg
It seems the number went up overnight.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220724-084640_Samsung Internet

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
It seems the number went up overnight.
Screenshot_20220724-084640_Samsung Internet.jpg
It did. I’m going to guess it’s Sunday so some cars went into Production for the week, probably increase until about Friday before coming down again. Just a guess based on our build week