✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
My lightning has place in line number 85, so I’m pretty sure it’s already built. Update is lagging
It has to be. I was one of the last of the week, literally the last shift and I was finished building by last Thursday.

I suppose there might be part shortages but I don’t think I’ve seen any recent hold ups.
Sponsored

EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
It has to be. I was one of the last of the week, literally the last shift and I was finished building by last Thursday.

I suppose there might be part shortages but I don’t think I’ve seen any recent hold ups.
My wife’s Mach E showed up out of nowhere. Built was week 7/18 and on 17th I got email it already got shipped. I can’t believe mustang will be here before my lightning

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
My wife’s Mach E showed up out of nowhere. Built was week 7/18 and on 17th I got email it already got shipped. I can’t believe mustang will be here before my lightning
Or a surprise and at the same time!

EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
Or a surprise and at the same time!
I hope some updates will show up on Monday.
Btw, how you guys finance your trucks? I got 3.25% 72 months. Past 5-6 years I was always at close to 0% APR leasing. 3.25% seams to be high. I know it’s good rate, but mustang is at 2.49% 72 months

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
I hope some updates will show up on Monday.
Btw, how you guys finance your trucks? I got 3.25% 72 months. Past 5-6 years I was always at close to 0% APR leasing. 3.25% seams to be high. I know it’s good rate, but mustang is at 2.49% 72 months
The interest rate shave been climbing. Expecting another rate hike this Wed.

The best ones I could find were from credit unions.

- Clean Energy CU: 2.99% @ 60mo. 45 days automatic lock from the day of application to take delivery.

- Parsons CU: 2.19% @ 60 mo. I just applied and got approved but idk what the lock is yet until tomorrow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1658690949940

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1658691011551

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
My fellow 7/11 convenience store enthusiasts, I have been informed of a new tool by @V8BoatBuilder

United Road is the delivery coordinator for Ford.

Full load theory busted!

Had some time to kill, so I started running VINs from my dealership on https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
I ran my vin through that tool and got a load number! I’m told the info turns into a hyperlink once my dealer takes delivery.

What I still have to figure out is what the load number means. Does it mean a shipment order has been created? Does it mean it’s off the rail? If there’s an assigned road number I have to assume that it’s at least scheduled for delivery, right?

Edit: Ran a vin from my dealer. The dealer name is a dead link for my truck but is a live link showing delivered once it gets to the dealership. Turns out they received another F-150L just several days ago.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
My fellow 7/11 convenience store enthusiasts, I have been informed of a new tool by @V8BoatBuilder

United Road is the delivery coordinator for Ford.

I ran my vin through that tool and got a load number! I’m told the info turns into a hyperlink once my dealer takes delivery.

What I still have to figure out is what the load number means. Does it mean a shipment order has been created? Does it mean it’s off the rail? If there’s an assigned road number I have to assume that it’s at least scheduled for delivery, right?

Edit: Ran a vin from my dealer. The dealer name is a dead link for my truck but is a live link showing delivered once it gets to the dealership. Turns out they received another F-150L just several days ago.
Your load will show inactive until it arrives in the local rail yard. Then it will list it as pending pickup. I use that tool everyday at work.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220724-163456_Samsung Internet

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Your load will show inactive until it arrives in the local rail yard. Then it will list it as pending pickup. I use that tool everyday at work.
Screenshot_20220724-163456_Samsung Internet.jpg
Aww. Here I was excited that it was already at the rail yard. Still on the ramp huh?

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
Screenshot_20220724-163456_Samsung Internet.jpg
Do you know if this tool is prone to errors? for example the VIN I have is 1FTVW1EL1NWG05940 however, this tool says its headed to Malloy Ford in VA which is not my dealer or even my state.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Do you know if this tool is prone to errors? for example the VIN I have is 1FTVW1EL1NWG05940 however, this tool says its headed to Malloy Ford in VA which is not my dealer or even my state.
Wow, your truck will eventually head to the Brookfield/Spencer rail yard, but by the looks of that output, there might not be a hot shot/18-wheeler to haul you to NH, I hope they straighten it out by shipping time.
Sponsored