• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

Ford4Life2319

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
For those of you waiting for your Truck.....it is worth the wait. I haven't been this happy in quite some time. Driving the truck back from the dealership (with nobody else in the car, kids, wife nobody). I've made many references to ShawShank Redemption in this group but honestly I really did feel like Andy driving in Mexico along the ocean a free man.

If you have any questions just quote me and I'll get back to them when I can. Thank you everyone for your support and especially @TaxmanHog for everything you've done.
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Was camping for a week, no service most of the time. I see now that my delivery estimate was moved up from 7/30-8/5 to 7/22-7/28. Idk if the dealership tried to call me, no message though, so I guess it didn’t arrive today.

As of this morning, mines arrived at wherever it'll be hauled to Folsom lake. So you may have been on the same train.

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
For those of you waiting for your Truck.....it is worth the wait. I haven't been this happy in quite some time. Driving the truck back from the dealership (with nobody else in the car, kids, wife nobody). I've made many references to ShawShank Redemption in this group but honestly I really did feel like Andy driving in Mexico along the ocean a free man.

If you have any questions just quote me and I'll get back to them when I can. Thank you everyone for your support and especially @TaxmanHog for everything you've done.
has more to do with no kids and wife in truck than the truck if we're being honest.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer

has more to do with no kids and wife in truck than the truck if we're being honest.

Last edited:

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
As of this morning, mines arrived at wherever it'll be hauled to Folsom lake. So you may have been on the same train.
Scott at the dealership told me last week that the train unloads at Richmond, and from there it takes up to 6 days by truck.

Sponsored

vacasity

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning 2022 XLT
Scott at the dealership told me last week that the train unloads at Richmond, and from there it takes up to 6 days by truck.
My truck is currently waiting in Richmond, does anyone know if its up to the dealership to get it to their dealership? According to my dealer, they have no other vehicles waiting for them other than my truck. Hoping they just throw a bunch of vehicles on a car loader and deliver them where needed.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1658690219816

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1658690270821

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
so there’s definitely something funky going on with my truck then…..
Contact your sales manager, review the VVR note, if open questions, elevate the concern by having them inquire with the the regional manager who may have contacts at the factory as to the holdup on this build!

Sponsored

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
Contact your sales manager, review the VVR note, if open questions, elevate the concern by having them inquire with the the regional manager who may have contacts at the factory as to the holdup on this build!
dealer has been less than helpful, said they don’t have anyone they can elevate to

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
so there’s definitely something funky going on with my truck then…..
The next latest built date was 7/12, over 12 days ago. Your checking all the normal trackers and getting nothing on the built date?

How is your relationship with your sales person or sales manager? If I was this obviously unaligned with the rest of the group I would indeed go talk to my sales manager or guy. I probably would call them, say you want to come in and talk, and bring that excel sheet with you. I would be like.. here look, this is why I am concerned, can you look into this further?

Edit: You just answered my question, yikes.

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
The next latest built date was 7/12, over 12 days ago. Your checking all the normal trackers and getting nothing on the built date?

How is your relationship with your sales person or sales manager? If I was this obviously unaligned with the rest of the group I would indeed go talk to my sales manager or guy. I probably would call them, say you want to come in and talk, and bring that excel sheet with you. I would be like.. here look, this is why I am concerned, can you look into this further?

Checking order track page frequently, as well as Canadian and US tracker (which almost never seem to work anymore for me). When they do work, they say in production

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER

I keep looking for fault in your build being different somehow but I don't really see that.. many other pros have been delivered already.

I think I would still go in face to face and bring that paper with me. They certainly can escalate it further, they are just choosing not to. If you have proof (the excel sheet) that something is actually wrong then you won't come off as much of an ass.