• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Just because we built fast doesn’t mean we took delivery. Our 7/11 thread has 100 pages for a reason..
I guess long delays are a new thing :rolleyes:

Or 30 days is the new 90 days.
Sponsored

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
What is the average based on? Does it use blend date or the production complete date?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
What is the average based on? Does it use blend date or the production complete date?
All delivered trucks, grouped by month of build weeks, time spans from blend date to dealer delivery date, the values for that month are averaged.

re-sample of July, now it's an average of 23 days production and delivery time.

Ford F-150 Lightning Total Lightning Production and Delivery days trending downward (shortening)! 1660793202206

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
All delivered trucks, grouped by month of build weeks, time spans from blend date to dealer delivery date, the values for that month are averaged.

1660793202206.png
Awesome! Thanks for the info. So 3 weeks after blend date isn't unreasonable.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Awesome! Thanks for the info. So 3 weeks after blend date isn't unreasonable.
Notice the locations, you're also in the neighborhood, so there is potential, but west coast, gulf coast, etc. all bet's off!

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner

1660793202206.png
@TaxmanHog
See if you can provide a TOTAL OF ALL 2022 LIGHTNINGS SCHEDULED/BUILT/DELIVERED spreadsheet since the earliest build we know about. Maybe one with the earliest BUILD WEEK sort, and another with MEMBER NAME sort, by DELIVERED, and maybe even one by STATE, etc..........You're the best!

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
@TaxmanHog
See if you can provide a TOTAL OF ALL 2022 LIGHTNINGS SCHEDULED/BUILT/DELIVERED spreadsheet since the earliest build we know about. Maybe one with the earliest BUILD WEEK sort, and another with MEMBER NAME sort, by DELIVERED, and maybe even one by STATE, etc..........You're the best!
You can sort that sheet yourself or export to excel and do any sort of sorting you wish

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
May build here. I’m in FL. Rail yard an hour away has had my truck for 3 weeks. Ford says they have no current plans to move it due to a transportation storage. They won’t let me transfer to a closer dealer nor will they allow me to arrange transport. Everyone I’ve talked to really doesn’t seem to care, they know if I don’t want it, someone else will. Also dealers in my area don’t have demos so I can’t even test drive it till it comes in. FordPass is unable to be activated so I can’t verify mileage either. The mileage is important to me as I have lost trust in the dealer and don’t want the truck being taken for joy rides before I take delivery.

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Debbie Downer here. I’m a skeptic. Data science, statistics, history, all written perfectly honest from all viewpoints? First, do the results Ford is releasing take into account all the moving goal posts or when the goalposts (task, milestone, duration) finally actually begin? Second, are all the outliers included, ie, April and May production trucks not completed, not shipped, not, not, not, or is that data excluded. Apologies in advance but to me these types of statistics are like the Home team owner saying to the refs “the two minute warning will start when we have the ball on the other teams 5 and are ahead by 9”, now start the game. Sorry to be a skeptic about statistics released without unbiased external monitoring and audits.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Sorry to be a skeptic about statistics released without unbiased external monitoring and audits.
I too would love to be a fly on the wall of Ford Corporation production meetings (high level), true analysis talks, not executive BS white wash..... That said, with my binoculars from far off the field, I see what I see. Only Delivered are being measure kick off to goal.

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
thanks, but what LINK are your referring to?
See link below in my SIG, google sheets is pretty useful, you can set up a temporary filter on the title row, then filter and sort to your hearts content, you can also download the entire dataset and import into your own spreadsheet, you may lose the dynamic formulas in the right most columns and only get the values currently computed.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner
and I thought that "I" had a lot of time on my hands! Thanks tax man.(I LOVE excel and sheets! I run my insurance business on it!)

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I am currently as of 8/23/2022 109 days from my Production Date of May 9th and on my third Estimated Delivery date which is 8/26/2022 - 9/1/2022 . My truck is still showing Awaiting Shipment and neither my dealer and/or Ford can give me any answers. My dealer is also prepping me for the possibility of the truck taking another 30 days to get to the dealership once it's unloaded at the railyard. My excitement has soured.
Sponsored