First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
My original blend date was 8/26 and my modules populated at noonish today. YMMV.
Sponsored

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
My original blend date was 8/26 and my modules populated at noonish today. YMMV.
Just got my modules as well, my blend date was 8/27. From looking at the sequence numbers, the line now works as expected again, but our week was not make up the 4 days lost in the 8/15 build week. We might actually added another 1/2 day to a day.

To set expectations- original blend day plus 4-5 days gets you in the ball park.

Fingers crossed, shipping will be extra efficient! Good luck!

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Dumb question, I know... but my blend day is supposed to be today. I know @Pioneer74's was too and he was moved to 09/06. With nothing showing on the sticker, how am I supposed to tell that it has been moved or things are progressing as normal?

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
My blend date was 8/31. Fully realize it's now probably pushed out a few days.

Regardless, I checked this morning and as expected - no modules.

I'll continue to check every morning until something changes.

I think based on the sequencing I should be first among this group (83/426). So once I have modules everyone should follow very shortly thereafter.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
My blend date was 8/31. Fully realize it's now probably pushed out a few days.

Regardless, I checked this morning and as expected - no modules.

I'll continue to check every morning until something changes.

I think based on the sequencing I should be first among this group (83/426). So once I have modules everyone should follow very shortly thereafter.
This is what I was asking, in a different way. The only way to tell if it's gone through is via modules popping?

Sponsored

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
This is what I was asking, in a different way. The only way to tell if it's gone through is via modules popping?
Yeah, I think that's the case. My sticker still says 8/31.

I'm by no means an expert, though. I've intentionally avoided getting too far in the weeds on the other build week threads and all the different methods of tracking either at Ford or via the trains/trucks.

I figured I'd learn all that stuff once my time came. So I guess that means I'll have to start figuring this out better now.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I just did a quick sweep of VIN's no one has modules popping yet.
As these appear, it's a clear indication the production process has started.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
@TaxmanHog Am I taking this tracker too literal when it states that I am "In production"? Today was supposed to be my blend day, but I know there have been some delays.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group 1662059423750

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
@TaxmanHog Am I taking this tracker too literal when it states that I am "In production"? Today was supposed to be my blend day, but I know there have been some delays.

1662059423750.png
Your order will show as "in production" about a week before the scheduled blend date.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I'm paying more attention now to the build process since It's our week. Would someone explain or direct me to a thread that explains the advantage of activating your vehicle in Fordpass & is this the only way to find if your modules have popped. I've read of the disadvantage in another thread of someones vehicle getting held because of doors locking & unlocking. I can understand the desire to track your vehicle's location when in transit. I can probably just wait until it's actually mine before I activate it unless there is a really compelling reason to activate it at first chance.

Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
You'll actually see a date on the order tracker page under "In Production" a day or two after modules populate.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Would someone explain or direct me to a thread that explains the advantage of activating your vehicle in Fordpass & is this the only way to find if your modules have popped.
You'll want to see this sticky: LIGHTNING ORDER DECODING & TRACING GUIDE You won't need to activate FordPass (and you won't be able to, prior to build anyways) to see modules.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Would someone explain or direct me to a thread that explains the advantage of activating your vehicle in Fordpass & is this the only way to find if your modules have popped.
Everyone else answered about the Ford Pass, but with regard to modules popping, you need to research your VIN on this site to see the module codes and tear tag, when you see these then it's likely you will be able to attempt a connection to the truck in Ford Pass

Index - FordServiceInfo.Com

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation