First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
I got my spray-in bed liner today and tonneau on too.
0FD33CAA-073E-4B14-A995-838D76F9F338.jpeg

614F2A25-67E5-4CDA-AF95-672507523977.jpeg

Anyone gotten
They are molded in color so each color has its own part number.
The basic part number should be 16720. It will be NL3Z-16720-XX with the XX part changing based on the color.
Are they available. How much? I would order one for a 3D printer forum member to start work with.
Sponsored

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
They are molded in color so each color has its own part number.
The basic part number should be 16720. It will be NL3Z-16720-XX with the XX part changing based on the color.
Sorry. Got a couple posts combined. Damn sausage fingers.
Are the covers available? Any idea of co$t? Thanks

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I got my spray-in bed liner today and tonneau on too.
0FD33CAA-073E-4B14-A995-838D76F9F338.jpeg

614F2A25-67E5-4CDA-AF95-672507523977.jpeg

Anyone gotten their FCSP yet?
Looks great. No FCSP yet. I received an email the day after purchase asking me to verify the address but that's it. It's my first ev so I had all the electric work done last week and left it with a plug for the mobile charger then I'll have them back for the FCSP install. Honestly though the mobile charger is working great for my needs as I'm only really using 50-75 mi a day.

Sponsored

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
So one evening with the truck, just about 100 miles and here’s my thoughts so far.

1) I should’ve gotten the tow tech package.

2) My vehicle got 2.1mi/kWh while I was gone. With me behind the wheel so far I’m getting 3.2mi/kWh at about 80F and going as high as 4.1mi/kWh when the temps came down to about 68F. This isn’t trying, this is just me driving normal - with about 6+ years and 200,000+ miles of EV driving experience.

3) I should have gotten the tow tech package.

4) Do I really need any more than this? I find myself asking this question to myself every time I drive it.

5) Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come…
CBA79774-1802-4187-8F5E-522E72C90D85.jpeg

Normally I’d plug it but It’s in a tricky spot to plug it, I’d have to drill out the tread to get my plug tool in, might just take it to get a patch instead.

Lastly…did I mention I should have gotten the tow tech package?
1. I Agree I should have gotten tow tech.
2. I HAVE A NAIL IN THE SAME PLACE ON MY RIGHT REAR TIRE!!!!!

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sorry guys been away with end of month and not living in my own house has me off my routine. Been without my home charger now since Monday and let me tell you if I had to just charge at work and fast chargers there is no way I could own an EV. Our chargers at the office are the OG ford chargers when they had to charge the Focus Electric and fusion plug ins. I can get here at 8:30 and leave at 5:00 and still not be up to 90%. Hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to at least access my Charger again. If not guess I'll just take the Harley everywhere, what a shame.

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
I have an 80A charger at work. So fair I can get away with charging probably every third day unless we go out for a drive.

Surprised they don't make you get a better charger, it's not that expensive for a business.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Sorry guys been away with end of month and not living in my own house has me off my routine. Been without my home charger now since Monday and let me tell you if I had to just charge at work and fast chargers there is no way I could own an EV. Our chargers at the office are the OG ford chargers when they had to charge the Focus Electric and fusion plug ins. I can get here at 8:30 and leave at 5:00 and still not be up to 90%. Hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to at least access my Charger again. If not guess I'll just take the Harley everywhere, what a shame.
Weren’t those L1 chargers? They charged at about 28A IIRC…

You might be better off picking up a lectron adapter and going to dinner somewhere that has a Tesla Destination charger.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
I have an 80A charger at work. So fair I can get away with charging probably every third day unless we go out for a drive.

Surprised they don't make you get a better charger, it's not that expensive for a business.
An 80A is plenty. I’ve only got a 40A at work, but it’s enough for me to top off.

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Weren’t those L1 chargers? They charged at about 28A IIRC…

You might be better off picking up a lectron adapter and going to dinner somewhere that has a Tesla Destination charger.
I believe so yes, and I haven't gotten my adapter yet. I'm going to move the trailer in front of my charger this weekend so I have access.

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Owner was looking into putting a whole stall in, but then put it on hold because he's worried he'll spend a couple hundred thousand and then those chargers will be outdated by the time they're done. Plans to install about 10-20 of them when he does it.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Owner was looking into putting a whole stall in, but then put it on hold because he's worried he'll spend a couple hundred thousand and then those chargers will be outdated by the time they're done. Plans to install about 10-20 of them when he does it.
If you’re planning on going Lectron the code WELCOME10 worked to get me 10% off.
Sponsored