Sponsored

✅ 9/12 Lightning Build Week Group

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
@craig040608 looks like we’re both still in the same boat. Any news on your end?
Me too from the week before you with a 9/22 Built date :(

I was “received by carrier” on 10/2, but apparently that just means my truck is sitting on the ramp unassigned to any carrier yet still, so yours may be in that limbo state, too
Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Me too from the week before you with a 9/22 Built date :(

I was “received by carrier” on 10/2, but apparently that just means my truck is sitting on the ramp unassigned to any carrier yet still, so yours may be in that limbo state, too
I'm in the same situation. Ford confirms truck was recieved at Ramp 5M (New Boston) as of last Weds. No update since then...no railcar info has been assigned. No change in staus(report does not show any sort of hold)... guess we are just in line waiting on the train.

Ford still says delivery 10/14- 10/20.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Oh yeah!!! It’s shipping night!
Over in 9/19 week, I'm on Day 18 of "In Production" since 9/23. One of two stragglers that week. Seeing people in October build weeks being shipped is galling.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Over in 9/19 week, I'm on Day 18 of "In Production" since 9/23. One of two stragglers that week. Seeing people in October build weeks being shipped is galling.
That’s very frustrating :(
I hope you move on to built and shipped swiftly.
I went in production to built in 8 days and then 18 days built to shipped — hopefully you’re long stretch is happening now and the rest will be fast 🤞🤞

craig040608

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning ER - Max Tow Star White
You beat me to it! Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Figured I'd check the status for the umpteenth time. No change on "Reservations and Orders" nor any emails but "Check Order Status" shows SHIPPED, same as you.

I told you we might be on the same truck! :)

I ship refer trucks from Lincoln, NE to Lansing, MI every week. A solo driver can make it the following night if shipped in the afternoon the day before, but I assume a car hauler has several stops along the way. I wouldn't think they would change trucks/drivers but never know.

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
Hoping I can get it home by Friday night or first thing Saturday for weekend plans.

Sponsored

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They put me on Canadian National Rail ETA 10/13. Looking up how to track the rail car number.

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Mine keeps getting stuck for 12 to 24 hours on the rail line, but has to be close by now. I know it is going be ready for pickup as soon as I am not 🤷‍♂️ Regardless, I will get it next Tuesday if the dealer does not sell it out from under me...

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CN says that it departs around 12, or any moment, from Flat Rock then it goes to Battle Creek for handoff to BNSF. Will there be different tracking, or does the railcar # carry through the handoff and track with BNSF?

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Update(non-update): As of this morning, truck is still at Ramp 5M(New Boston) awaiting rail transport. It has been there since last Weds. Ford says there is no railcar info available yet. :(

Dealer confirms info-- they do not see any update on their end. Both confirm ETA of 10/14 - 10/20.

Last edited:

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
BTW my dealer called me to do the paperwork. I actually bought the truck!!! completed financing, and signed all the documents. I paid half the down payment. Once the truck arrives I only need to pay the remainder of the down payment and take delivery - No paperwork. Their system still shows ETA 10/7 to 10/14 - They pushed the first payment to 45 days to make sure the truck is delivered. They asked if I wanted it delivered to my house or pick up from the dealer. I chose to pick up from the dealer.
@MuradS Which dealer was this? Nice to have the option for home delivery and finalize purchase in advance to avoid interest rate hikes.
Sponsored