Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Regardless of what word play the dealer does, if you extended your reservation Ford has clearly in writting as I posted above promised 22MY pricing. Regardless of how the dealer labels it, that is the base MSRP you should be working with. You are fighting for the rest of us too. The more dealers getaway with it, the more dare to try.
Well I ended up leaving until we get further clarification. If @Granger Ford or Tim from Long McArthur could help I would be in their debt forever. Dealership is unwilling to write it with both in case they don’t get reimbursed. Their dealer rep said they don’t stack so that doesn’t help. I just need some documentation
Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Despite the delay in my ETA I did get confirmed, again, from my dealer that I'm getting the PCO and Price Protection. I hope it really goes as smoothly as I'm hoping.

I had originally reached out to my dealer to confirm they are open on 12/31 as my ETA is 12/30. They are.
Can your dealer call mine 😂

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Well I ended up leaving until we get further clarification. If @Granger Ford or Tim from Long McArthur could help I would be in their debt forever. Dealership is unwilling to write it with both in case they don’t get reimbursed. Their dealer rep said they don’t stack so that doesn’t help. I just need some documentation
If final result is favorable, would you please get as much information about that “clearification” as possible to help the rest of us in similar situation?

rmstephenson

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR
Picked up my XLT SR tonight, and I am over the moon with this truck. I can't believe how many features are included in the 311A package. Only thing I'd like that I don't have is the proximity key, but I can live without it for sure.

Snows go on next week, with dealer bedliner and a new running board to follow. I've also got a bed bars and a tonneau in the mail. Anyone know how long the points take to hit the ford rewards account? I need some floor mats.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_9636

Good luck to everyone waiting on your trucks to arrive. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Enjoy the admittedly mediocre picture.

Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
If final result is favorable, would you please get as much information about that “clearification” as possible to help the rest of us in similar situation?
Definitely!

Flashy McLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Certificates are separate from price protection. Dealership should have a DORA from when you ordered the truck in August. This is the price you should pay, less the MYCO Private offer.

Which dealership?

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Certificates are separate from price protection. Dealership should have a DORA from when you ordered the truck in August. This is the price you should pay, less the MYCO Private offer.

Which dealership?
It’s gosch ford Escondido. They just think they take the greater of the two. I showed them the video where tim says they’re separate to no avail. Hoping to get resolved tomorrow

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
It’s gosch ford Escondido. They just think they take the greater of the two. I showed them the video where tim says they’re separate to no avail. Hoping to get resolved tomorrow
Exactly the same situation here. Hopefully will learn some things tomorrow AM.

Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Send me a and I'll see what I can do to help.

nanohead

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, 23 Lightning ER, 15 F150 XLT, 12 Cayman
Occupation
Engineer
Picked up my XLT SR tonight, and I am over the moon with this truck. I can't believe how many features are included in the 311A package. Only thing I'd like that I don't have is the proximity key, but I can live without it for sure.

Snows go on next week, with dealer bedliner and a new running board to follow. I've also got a bed bars and a tonneau in the mail. Anyone know how long the points take to hit the ford rewards account? I need some floor mats.

IMG_9636.jpg

Good luck to everyone waiting on your trucks to arrive. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Enjoy the admittedly mediocre picture.
Awesome! Will be adding another green VT plate Lighting as soon as mine shows up (southern VT near Manchester). Waiting to see how it performs this winter range wise.

Should have ours within 14 days

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Well looks like they are giving me both now. They couldn’t find much and ford CS wasn’t helpful at all on the phone
But it’s getting done around mid day

psc93119

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro
[Apologies should have read above before posting -- looks like others are right there with me]

My Lightning Pro is arriving today at dealer. Unfortunately dealer is seeing the $7000k private offer but is holding firm to that being off current MSRP not based on order price. So that leaves me looking at $5000 more than expected. It looks like some of you have been getting the full amount.

He is stating that he has talked to the East Coast regional sales manager in Florida and she is confirming that this is the case. And that this is the case for all East Coast dealers.

Is everyone having the same experience or am I being "played" by my dealer?
Sponsored