First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Delivery was on 6/30/23 not sure of the production week. How do I find that info?
Look at the tire placard in the drivers door jam, there is a production date on it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

scottlanger

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning Lariat (In fords holding lot:)
Delivery was on 6/30/23 not sure of the production week. How do I find that info?
No need was wondering if u were in any of the groups in the August production restart and with delivery in June u were not, just hoping for any sign they have started moving built trucks to shipping. Thanks

rtk11226

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning/1991 Chev 1500/1976 Corvette
Occupation
Retired IT/Engineer
After ordering in January I'm finally looking at my build date of August 28 (this Monday). You guys are definitely raining on my parade... but my expectation are now set at a much lower level.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
After ordering in January I'm finally looking at my build date of August 28 (this Monday). You guys are definitely raining on my parade... but my expectation are now set at a much lower level.
At the moment line production is ~ 5 days behind schedule, but they are being built, BLEND day 8/21 trucks processed today 8/26

rtk11226

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning/1991 Chev 1500/1976 Corvette
Occupation
Retired IT/Engineer
At the moment line production is ~ 5 days behind schedule, but they are being built, BLEND day 8/21 trucks processed today 8/26
Thanks for the update. Five days is a blink of the eye after waiting this long. Considering all the updates to the production line, I'm actually surprised (a little) that it's only 5 days.

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Thanks for the update. Five days is a blink of the eye after waiting this long. Considering all the updates to the production line, I'm actually surprised (a little) that it's only 5 days.
Production may only be 5 days behind, but nothing's shipped out off the new production line. They've all been waiting in a parking lot or something, so actual deliveries are running almost a month behind at this point and growing. It's maddening after waiting for 2 years to be so close, but still so far.

OP
OP

sdingeldein

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Physician
My order tracking status today (9/2/23) says built 9/1/23 without a green check box above it. I'm assuming it is now built since there is a date for the first time.
Ford F-150 Lightning Parts Shortage Image 9-2-23 at 9.15 AM

srspring551

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat 2023 ER, delivered 10-28-23
Got same email - my production was previously listed as starting week of 8/14/23.
VERY frustrating (Lariat ER). Oh, and for what it's worth - I did order the spray-in bed liner.....
I suppose it's better to get a good one, rather than a lemon, but still...:rolleyes:

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
We are understanding of your plight. Many of us with 22 trucks had upwards of 6 to 8 weeks or more between blend date and actual receipt at the dealership - with much of the time spent sitting in a parking lot at the factory before it was even shipped. To add insult to injury, some of us had notes written on our trucks pointing out issues that were never fixed at the factory.

scottlanger

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got same email - my production was previously listed as starting week of 8/14/23.
VERY frustrating (Lariat ER). Oh, and for what it's worth - I did order the spray-in bed liner.....
I suppose it's better to get a good one, rather than a lemon, but still...:rolleyes:
I did not order spray in bed liner and have an in production date a week before you, still no movement. Lariat ER, have seen some xlt moving so hope it's not something lariat ER specific. All I want from ford is tell us what's going on! The insult really will be if UAW strikes and it feels like ford has done 0 to try and get these vehicles out the door, (maybe they are but communication would be nice on what's going on)

Sponsored

srspring551

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat 2023 ER, delivered 10-28-23
I did not order spray in bed liner and have an in production date a week before you, still no movement. Lariat ER, have seen some xlt moving so hope it's not something lariat ER specific. All I want from ford is tell us what's going on! The insult really will be if UAW strikes and it feels like ford has done 0 to try and get these vehicles out the door, (maybe they are but communication would be nice on what's going on)
Completely agree! I give Ford a big fat "F"(ord) on communication. None of their emails sync with the others. I get other email solicitations to buy a Lightning, so clearly the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

itdwebman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 TOYT 4Runner, 2023 Lariat ER
No one has had their truck shipped since they started the plant back up. 5000+ trucks just sitting there, waiting for new homes.
Hi, I have a 23 Lariat ER with a build week of 8/7 and "In Production" but actually built and "sitting" waiting for transit. Interested in where you got this information as this is the first I have heard all trucks bult after the factory reopened from its "upgrade" that no Lightnings have shipped out.

scottlanger

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi, I have a 23 Lariat ER with a build week of 8/7 and "In Production" but actually built and "sitting" waiting for transit. Interested in where you got this information as this is the first I have heard all trucks bult after the factory reopened from its "upgrade" that no Lightnings have shipped out.
I am in same boat as you with essentially same truck sitting in a lot. There are rumors that ford is priorizng dealer inventory before the strike but who knows if that's true or not

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Collected anecdotes of everyone on this forum. Look through the build week threads from 7/31 on and there’s not a single one of us that’s even seen real evidence that they’ve shipped, and for sure no one has taken delivery.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I also receive inventory delivery reports from United Road for 4 dealerships, not one Lightning has been delivered to any of them in many weeks.
Sponsored