Sponsored

Problem Solved - Fordpass App cannot access charging schedule, saved locations, charge logs, charging details, Departure times.

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I've had the XLT about a month and have never been able to access these features with the app.

Whenever I click the Preferred Times button under charging I get "Sorry, Fordpass isn't responding. Please try again later."
I get the same message if I click departure time.

The Fordpass app displays the range, I can see the tire pressure, so it seems like there isn't a problem with the modem.

I have tried the following:

- Reset sync system (holding the volume-down and skip-right buttons at the same time on the steering wheel)
- Deleted & reinstalled app on iPhone
- Turned off & on connected vehicle connectivity & privacy settings (All toggled on now)
- Deleted home location and added it back

I have not disconnected the battery or pulled the modem fuse.

Any other ideas how to get the Fordpass app to "see" the vehicle features.

Thanks, Rob
Sponsored

Ice No More?

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, F450
Occupation
Aviation Professional
I am having the very same issues, seems to have started after the last PU update late last week.

Ford can you actually help out your customers??

pullinggs

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Whenever I click the Preferred Times button under charging I get "Sorry, Fordpass isn't responding. Please try again later."
I get that message constantly and tried everything to fix it, but no joy. I really hope you can figure this out so you can explain to me how to fix it permanently. :confused:

matt3310

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
finance
Same here. Fordpass really needs a major overhaul!

Ice No More?

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, F450
Occupation
Aviation Professional
Quick update, I found that my "Share Vehicle Data" switch was turned off. Not sure how that happened, i wasn't in that page, but things are back.

Ford please clean up your software and updates, too many quirks driving your user base crazy!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Quick update, I found that my "Share Vehicle Data" switch was turned off. Not sure how that happened, i wasn't in that page, but things are back.

Ford please clean up your software and updates, too many quirks driving your user base crazy!
Now that you're reconnected, take a looks at [Vehicle > Features & Settings > Software Updates > Recent Changes > >]

What was the most recent update description and codes at the bottom of the details screen?

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Same issues here for the last two months or so. Reinstalls did not work. At my wit's end.

Ice No More?

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, F450
Occupation
Aviation Professional
Now that you're reconnected, take a looks at [Vehicle > Features & Settings > Software Updates > Recent Changes > >]

What was the most recent update description and codes at the bottom of the details screen?
On Feb 22, 2024 I received "Priority Update-Connectivity", 23-PU1113-UNX-DC

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I received the latest Ford Power-Up 6.1.0 yesterday and I was hoping it would fix the issue of Fordpass App not being able to access charging schedule, saved locations, charge logs, charging details, Departure times but nothing changed.

What else can I try to get the truck to "sync" with the app so I can change settings with the app.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Have you tried reloading Fordpass?
I deleted the Fordpass app and Deleted the vehicle and did a factory reset and still have no access to charge settings or departure times in the app.

OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Do you think if I disconnect the battery and "cycled" the truck it would "talk" to the app. I'm nervous about disconnecting the battery because these trucks can be very finicky and I don' t want to cause some other issue.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Do you have a highly restrictive anti-virus application on the phone, which might be causing issues?

Disconnect / connect the negative battery terminal might help, but make sure there is no pending downloads of updates, you also might want to temporarily switch off automatic install of updates, note this only affects drive inhibited types of updates.

Once the battery is reconnected, You may need to manually close the Frunk & you can turn auto update / installs back on.

OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Do you have a highly restrictive anti-virus application on the phone, which might be causing issues?

Disconnect / connect the negative battery terminal might help, but make sure there is no pending downloads of updates, you also might want to temporarily switch off automatic install of updates, note this only affects drive inhibited types of updates.

Once the battery is reconnected, You may need to manually close the Frunk & you can turn auto update / installs back on.
Ok. I'll give it a try. Thanks
Sponsored