Sponsored

rony05

First Name
Rony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
All canadians are getting the error clicking on the email order status button. Yeah seems they forgot we exist.

Someone on the FB lighting canada group mentioned if you remove the everything from "emailid" and onwards in the URL it works. It does for me. Not sure if that causes any different or missing infromation to be present though.

I'm getting a shipping estimate of July for order number 9937 even though people here are reporting May/June for order numbers around 10k.

I was getting same error. Got new email today with link already working.

I'm around same no as you 97xx and got shipping for July as well
I think there is some mix up with orders no's and shipping.
Unless there is separate shipping/ordering for canada it doesn't make sanse.
As mentioned higher order numbers are getting estimate shipping sooner.
Go figure.

Warren

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Carpenter
Got my order in yesterday,after a few tries. In 3 months, I have yet to charge anywhere but home, but will eventually venture out farther, so will be nice to have options.

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
Huge thank you to Blockhead for the links / info.
I am often a dollar short or a day late ...
This time a day late translates into months for delivery...

Order Number:
FAE:90041256

41,255 ahead of me ???

husky10101

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 diesel & 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
i took my A2Z adapter to the local super tesla and it worked! failed at first but then came to life after i added my address to the tesla app. charged my credit card for ~$2.50(i did not stay long as i was close to 100% already. i also was charged $20.00 by tesla but then an hour later that $20.00 was refunded by tesla. i have no idea what that was about but it went away and the $2.50 stayed
moral of my story: A2Z works
Might be the same thing if you pay for gas at the pump using a credit card, they hold more than you need but it gets refunded or doesn't even show up on your statement.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Why spread it out? We are the only ones (Ford) with access for a few months. I believe it will definitely improve. Prediction is most will have them by July. Tesla will figure it out and ramp it up.
Rivian is turning on this month as well.

Judging by the Tesla app, it’s going to allow everyone soon. Adding other makes already possible but it won’t show non-magic dock locations. I would imagine by the time I have my adapter at least half a dozen makes will have access as well. This is an instant cash flow for Tesla.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
I ordered mine yesterday. For anyone who hasn't placed their order, do it ASAP. The shipping dates are only going to get further away. Mine says it will ship in AUGUST.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 1709384947777

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
As someone who doesn't have an account and doesn't use FordPass and has zero desire to start now, it's deeply dissapointing to see that the only way to place an order is to create an account. Ford, you already know where to send me recall notices, just send me a damn adapter.

Ahh well, I guess I'll buy the A2Z or Lectron. Anyone know if either one is better than the other?

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
They know. Believe me they know. They believe the world is about to end and we are all coming for their chargers.
As someone who doesn't have an account and doesn't use FordPass and has zero desire to start now, it's deeply dissapointing to see that the only way to place an order is to create an account. Ford, you already know where to send me recall notices, just send me a damn adapter.

Ahh well, I guess I'll buy the A2Z or Lectron. Anyone know if either one is better than the other?
Why restrict yourself? Even with its shortcomings, the FordPass app is still pretty handy. It's the only way to schedule charge windows/ departure times and preconditioning. And Phone as a key if your truck has that feature. Plus other things...

The Ford Adapter is free. You can order the A2Z or Lectron for $200.... Probably a toss up as to which one would arrive first at this point. Other than Ford and Rivian, other automakers have not pledged free adapters so lots of people are ordering the third party ones.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Why restrict yourself? Even with its shortcomings, the FordPass app is still pretty handy. It's the only way to schedule charge windows/ departure times and preconditioning. And Phone as a key if your truck has that feature. Plus other things...
Chuck's Lightning is off-grid on purpose, so those benefits aren't available.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired

Get the app order it and then delete the app. You’re going to have give A2Z or Lectron your information so what’s the difference?

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
When Rivian or who ever is next come online do you think they will ship before the free adapters? Or do we know if Ford is the only company offering free adapters.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer
I just ordered the A2Z to hold me over while I'm waiting for the official one from Ford because I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to use it this summer, when I'm more likely to take long drives.

I don't think I've had an OTA update since October, so I'm hoping I won't need to run the Tesla App to start using it.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I just ordered the A2Z to hold me over while I'm waiting for the official one from Ford because I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to use it this summer, when I'm more likely to take long drives.

I don't think I've had an OTA update since October, so I'm hoping I won't need to run the Tesla App to start using it.
The only thing going to happen if you have to use the Tesla app is you will see just how bad the Ford app is.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer
The only thing going to happen if you have to use the Tesla app is you will see just how bad the Ford app is.
The bigger question is what will happen when I have both installed and I plug in. Will the payment process via a card linked to Tesla, or the one in my FordPass App?

I know the Ford plan was to have it work plug and play without needing to register with Tesla, but since I'll probably get my A2Z before the OTA that recognizes my VIN is installed, I'll likely have that installed first, so it will be interesting seeing which one takes priority and actually processes the payments after the OTA finally hits my truck.

All that matters to me in that case is getting the best price.
Sponsored