• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Ordered mine March 4, it arrived today via UPS. Gonna test it out after work at the Tesla chargers nearby πŸ‘Œ
I also ordered on the 4th, and just received an email from UPS updating delivery window to 11am-3pm tomorrow. Pulling my 26’ travel trailer from FL to TX and possibly parts unknown and back to FL next week and beyond.
I appreciate Ford gifting us an adapter but I have places to go and people to see. 😎
I expect the free one 2 in months, however what I save Tesla vs EA per kwH on this and subsequent trips will help pay for the A2Z.
Sponsored

Dave70

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
I also ordered on the 4th, and just received an email from UPS updating delivery window to 11am-3pm tomorrow. Pulling my 26’ travel trailer from FL to TX and possibly parts unknown and back to FL next week and beyond.
I appreciate Ford gifting us an adapter but I have places to go and people to see. 😎
I expect the free one 2 in months, however what I save Tesla vs EA per kwH on this and subsequent trips will help pay for the A2Z.
Yes, same, my free adapter is saying June delivery, but I have places I'd like to travel to over the next 3 months. Looking at plugshare, there are ample tesla chargers and little to no ccs dc chargers. So I dropped some money on the A2Z, making my coming travels much much easier.

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 2/29. received 3/18 and it works great. It is so nice to be able to have Tesla as an option now.

I went from Chicago to Gulf of Mexico last week mostly using the Ford navigation/charging recommendations. Didnt happen to recommend any Tesla charging on the way down but coming back north I used Tesla 3 times and the adaptor worked great! Very happy with this product and service.

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? 1712004762540-2e

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? 1712004704352-sa

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? 1712004930023-bq

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? 1712004759028-kr

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
A2Z ordered on 3/6 - delivered on 3/28 just before my road trip.

Thanks to @A2ZEV for the expedited overnight shipping for $15 extra.

Made for a flawless 500 mile journey very pleasant without the range anxiety on a road trip.

Charged 4 times on Tesla SC along Hwy 99 & Interstate 5.

Only issue was that I took up the wrong space while charging and confusing 2 Tesla drivers on each side scratching their heads.

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? A2Z_NACS

mrau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat⚑ER, VW ID4
anyone waiting on a A2Z adapter run into this with shipping. This is straight from the UPS tracking screen

03/30/2024
8:03 A.M.Damage Reported
All merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender.
Raleigh, NC, United States

Got my A2Z adapter today. Ordered on 3/7/2024.

@NCMike I think I know what happen to your shipment. When my package arrived via UPS the box was almost completely opened. The case with adapter inside could easily have fallen out of the box. The instruction sheet was in the box, but not inside the adapter case. Not sure how it is packaged from @A2ZEV , or if anyone removed the adapter from the box before arrival.

All in all everything looks fine. Happy to have it in hand. Should have a chance in next few days to test it out.

Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? IMG_2583

Sponsored

A2ZEV

Gold Sponsor
First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE

@NCMike I think I know what happen to your shipment. When my package arrived via UPS the box was almost completely opened. The case with adapter inside could easily have fallen out of the box. The instruction sheet was in the box, but not inside the adapter case. Not sure how it is packaged from @A2ZEV , or if anyone removed the adapter from the box before arrival.

All in all everything looks fine. Happy to have it in hand. Should have a chance in next few days to test it out.

IMG_2583.jpeg
Woah!!!

This is not acceptable, we will investigate on our side to ensure this never happens again.
Could you please send us your order number through private message?

Thank you.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Woah!!!

This is not acceptable, we will investigate on our side to ensure this never happens again.

Thank you.

IMG_2583.jpeg

At least you got yours! I am still waiting to A2Z to get back to me on my lost shipment. Hopefully they just ship a new one.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Woah!!!

Thank you.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Same here, was a hole in the box but contents aren’t damaged.
Never seen this before.
Ford F-150 Lightning I got it πŸ™Œ [A2Z adapter], have you? IMG_1294

Sponsored

A2ZEV

Gold Sponsor
First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE
Same here, was a hole in the box but contents aren’t damaged.
Never seen this before.
IMG_1294.jpeg
This is the first time we see this in 8 years of activities. The best thing to do is to make a complaint towards UPS if you have the time to do so. Some drivers are clearly doing their job wrong.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Just wanted to post that @A2ZEV has amazing customer service. They contacted me right away after seeing this post and told me that I was on his list to call today but he bumped me to the top because he checked the forums this morning. They are overnighting me a new adapter. Will definitely be making future purchases from them and recommending them to all my EV friends. It's rare you find a company that's so responsive.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Just wanted to post that @A2ZEV has amazing customer service. They contacted me right away after seeing this post and told me that I was on his list to call today but he bumped me to the top because he checked the forums this morning. They are overnighting me a new adapter. Will definitely be making future purchases from them and recommending them to all my EV friends. It's rare you find a company that's so responsive.
Had hoped against hope when I was reservation #700 for the free adapter it would ship in time for my trip from Maryland to Augusta, Georgia this Friday for the Augusta National Women's Amateur - naturally it did not work out and I hope to God the non-Tesla chargers in Staunton and Wytheville VA work! I'd have ordered one from A2Z but kept reading about delays in shipping from them and Lectron - oh well.