First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Hey @Discount Tire how’s the stock looking for these? I just rolled over 40k on my stock tires and something tells me it’s time for a new set…

Ford F-150 Lightning Toyo Open Country A/T III EV Tires Launched: Charge Up Your Adventure IMG_5633
Sponsored

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
you can plug that.

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I.T.
you can plug that.
Yeah, that’s what the mechanic said too but with 40k on the original tires and winter coming I’d rather throw the money towards the new tires.

Good news, my local shop was able to get some of the Toyos overnight! I’ll post updates about them later.

Ford F-150 Lightning Toyo Open Country A/T III EV Tires Launched: Charge Up Your Adventure IMG_5649

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
No one has been able to order P-metric yet? I think I did see somewhere they won't be available until the end of this year though.

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
The only place I see that I can order is Tire Rack. I call the @Discount Tire toll free number and they can’t locate the tire. They passed my information along to the local store who is going to call me back once they know more.

Update: The local store called me back, and he is a EV owner. They can special order. Toyo only made 500 sets to start with and there only around 80 left in the US today.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I.T.
The only place I see that I can order is Tire Rack. I call the @Discount Tire toll free number and they can’t locate the tire. They passed my information along to the local store who is going to call me back once they know more.

Update: The local store called me back, and he is a EV owner. They can special order. Toyo only made 500 sets to start with and there only around 80 left in the US today.
Damn, I was lucky! Walked into a local shop, had the tires delivered the next day before 8am.

Farmford42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Bronco
Occupation
Farmer
What’s the price these days on the Toyo s

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
What’s the price these days on the Toyo s
The A/T III EV are $404 at every place I see advertise them. I still haven't bit the bullet on these yet. Seems inventory is getting low, wonder how long before they put put a second batch.
Sponsored