SS/IBA car wash owner
When: October 19, 2024

Time: 10AM till whenever.

Where: Ford’s Garage
3904 N. Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093
469–940–3673

https://fordsgarageusa.com/locations/plano/

They do not open until 11 AM

@GDN and I can hopefully answer any questions.
We hope to have a bunch of Lightnings show up for some pics and get to know some other owners!
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Thanks for posting - I'm looking forward to it, hoping to meet some local owners. I've tagged TX and DFW members in previous threads - I'll continue to look for old threads where the tags are and copy them. I know some of you are not in DFW, so apologies, just easier to grab the list and maybe you'll want to come join us.

@Tenetke @TexasGuy @22Lightning_DFW @Artificial Intelligence @iceman77 @JayKay @webspoke @emmelj @illusion86 @webspoke @MickeyAO @LUXMAN @bmwhitetx @spdski @sstevetx @PDM1987 @VTHokies @2wheeltraveler @Hugh_Bris @VAF84 @RRINN @Octane @dww @MM in SouthTX @kbuicker @Cfieldsj @bronco->lightning @ZSC100 @TexasGardeningGirl @petewatts @astricklin @Csa10 @p52Ranch @edcoble @Texas Dan @texas16309 @TexasAl @NmbrsNvrLie

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
Scorpio3d

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Thanks for posting - I'm looking forward to it, hoping to meet some local owners. I've tagged TX and DFW members in previous threads - I'll continue to look for old threads where the tags are and copy them. I know some of you are not in DFW, so apologies, just easier to grab the list and maybe you'll want to come join us.

@Tenetke @TexasGuy @22Lightning_DFW @Artificial Intelligence @iceman77 @JayKay @webspoke @emmelj @illusion86 @webspoke @MickeyAO @LUXMAN @bmwhitetx @spdski @sstevetx @PDM1987 @VTHokies @2wheeltraveler @Hugh_Bris @VAF84 @RRINN @Octane @dww @MM in SouthTX @kbuicker @Cfieldsj @bronco->lightning @ZSC100 @TexasGardeningGirl @petewatts @astricklin @Csa10 @p52Ranch @edcoble @Texas Dan @texas16309 @TexasAl @NmbrsNvrLie
Good thinking!
Hope a bunch of y’all can make it!

Sponsored

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
I appreciate the invite! Unfortunately, as of Friday I'm no longer an LER owner. Sounds like fun though! I'd probably go check it out regardless if I wasn't so far away at the moment (Louisiana).

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I'm planning to be there. I attended a Maverick meetup there a couple of years ago. The manager likes car clubs but didn't know much about the Maverick. He thought all the trucks were Rangers.

OP
OP
Scorpio3d

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
I'm planning to be there. I attended a Maverick meetup there a couple of years ago. The manager likes car clubs but didn't know much about the Maverick. He thought all the trucks were Rangers.
LOL
I guess if you hadn’t seen a Ranger in 20-30 years that makes sense🤣😂🤣

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center

I might be inclined to join when there is one in the SATX area...would even consider going to ATX.

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Platinum, ‘21 Aviator, ‘23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad

Would love to go but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. Still loving my Lightning but it has become my wife’s daily :)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
When: October 19, 2024

Time: 10AM till whenever.

Where: Ford’s Garage
3904 N. Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093
469–940–3673

https://fordsgarageusa.com/locations/plano/

They do not open until 11 AM

@GDN and I can hopefully answer any questions.
We hope to have a bunch of Lightnings show up for some pics and get to know some other owners!
We'd love to see those pics. Feel free to share. :)
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN